Force Feedback unable to Trim/Set Autopilot

Lorry

Basically what the title says If I have force feedback enabled in this plane when I let go of the stick it pulls violently up and I am unable to trim it out. Every other plane I have flown this isn't a problem

I can fix this by turning off FFB but this makes the stick all loose and horrible to use. I have tried " Swapping axis" in the FFB menu but that didn't change anything. If anyone can help I would very much appreciate it as I'm pulling my hair out atm.

Logitech G940

• 2 weeks later...

I have not noticed this problem with my G940 and the A10C II, maybe try a DCS repair? or make sure you haven't got centre spring emulation turned on in the Logitech Software?.

Edit, Oh I know what your problem is, you need to put a peice of tape over the hand sensor, it is the first thing I did 10 years ago and had forgotten about it.

It is a safety device so all force feedback movement it disabled when your hand is not on the stick, but it is annoying.

IMG_1838.JPG

just cover it with some tape, preferably black. 

SimFFB might help you out but I only ever used that for flying the KA-50 BlackShark.

Also if you haven't already you should really install fred41's unofficial firmware patch for the G940.

It make the HOTAS so much better, especially the throttle when trying to A2A refuel!

Edited by jib

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

• 6 months later...