Will Mi24 doorgunner have its own slot for role selection in multiplayer?

hannibal

• 3 months later...

Me too!! I'm a little disappointed there are no dedicated Huey multiplayer servers for some door gun fun. (I don't know of any?)

It's not as realistic as yours Hannibal, but I got to recycle some left over stuff around the house. Yours was my inspiration a year or so back.

It uses a magnet / hall sensor where it pivots.

null

image.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dogmanbird said:

Me too!! I'm a little disappointed there are no dedicated Huey multiplayer servers for some door gun fun. (I don't know of any?)

It's not as realistic as yours Hannibal, but I got to recycle some left over stuff around the house. Yours was my inspiration a year or so back.

It uses a magnet / hall sensor where it pivots.

null

image.png

It’s not dedicated, but there’s almost always Hueys on Rotorheads. We often have Huey Gangs doing CSAR, logistics. And light combat. CSAR is usually armed anyways as they are going into a hot zone. There’s just not as many Hueys since Apache, like any other helicopter

• Like 1

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

1 hour ago, Dogmanbird said:

Thank you - I've actually been flying with you and you've been covering me for the last few months 👍

I'd love a Vietnam era server that was restricted to aircraft of the era.

Lol glad to help. And I agree, I mainly want a heli Cold War server. Yes there are many Cold War servers out there that cater to Helis, but they are primarily fixed wing. And I would like to not have to worry about fixed wing more then APCs, IFVs, tanks, and AAA

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

my dude @Dogmanbird 

when you play in VR, it doesnt matter how your build physically looks.

as long as you can swing the virtual door guns around, that is all that matters.

you should try the forgotten war discord.. they limit to korea/nam era stuff. (im annoyed i cant use miniguns on the hueys)

GREAT BUILD!

thank you for building one, i had so many ppl as me for my 3d print of the minigun housing, but that portion has nothing to do with the main pot control of the pintle

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

Thank you, absolutely true what you say about VR! 😄

I'll give your suggested server a visit. I'm guessing folk can join your flight as doorgunners etc? (but no minigun?) Do you know if they can jump from seat to seat if the position is vacant?

Thanks again for the tip!

• 1 month later...

Just new in latest changelog. Has it arrived 😄

DCS: Mi-24P Hind by Eagle Dynamics

• Added: Rear cabin Kord machine gun place multicrew and AI gunner capable.
  • Improved: Petrovich AI target identification system.
  • Improved: Mirrors third state for "mirrors" button. Third press removes mirrors from the cockpit.
  • Improved: Petrovich AI interface refactoring.
  • Improved: Petrovich AI notifying that target is in range even if it was in range when was locked.
  • Fixed: No missile launch after rearming in Multiplayer.
  • Fixed: Rearming disables countermeasures.
  • Fixed: Some dial positions off on electrical panel.
  • Fixed: R-60 indicator panel 3d model collision with ASP.
  • Fixed: Pilot clock indicator bug: forum.dcs.world/topic/282111-achs-1-shows-the-mode-indicator-in-the-wrong-order/)
  • Fixed: ARK-15 compass mode discrepancy between single player and multicrew.

Known issue: Multicrew Kord gunner client will desync if aircraft will rearm and change Kord gun mounting side.

• 2 weeks later...