AI constantly repeating radio calls on finals

Not sure if this is a bug or not. I have 3 wingmen with me on flight. Everything goes great until I land and they are on finals. They start saying "Rejoining" and doesn't stop.

I had to exit flight as it was driving me mad.

Anyone had this problem and is there a setting in ME to stop this? I'm going to keep looking but any help will be great.

Edited by tmansteve

Happens to me too.

Landing with AI aircraft other than on the carrier is broken, and basically always has been. I’d recommend get to 10nm, give them an RTB call, and let them go do their own thing. That’s about the cleanest way to arrive back with AI wingmen. Attempting anything else just turns into a big mess. Unfortunately this has never been a priority for ED, so don’t expect a fix any time soon

• Thanks 1

This all started with the latest update.  I am also having issues with my wingmen following orders if I have 3 wingmen.  One will refuse to engage until one of my other wingmen dies.

This should be an easy fix if they decide to fix it.

AMD 7900x; Nvidia MSI 4090 Trio; MSI x670e MEG ACE; gSkill 64gb; Thrustmaster F16 Control; WinWIng F16 Throttle; Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals; Valve Index VR headset