Static Aircraft Objects

raymin

Hi all, when i place static F-16C aircraft into my mission editor creations and then go to change the default skin, there is only one available.  Could someone please explain where skins for static non flyable aircraft should be placed with the DCS file structure, as i have collected a number of F-16C skins since its release and would like to use them on the static aircraft.

Any help or advice would be very much appreciated.

Fly safe.........

CPU: Intel Core i9-10850K 3.6GHz, Motherboard: MSIZ490, RAM: 64GB DDR4, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 10GB, SSD: 3 x Samsung 2TB and 1 x Samsung 500GB, Monitor: 34" IIyama LCD, Joystick: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog + F-18C Flight stick, Thrustmaster TCA Captains Pack Airbus Edition, Pedals: CH Products Pro, VR: Meta Guest 2 , Oculus Rift S, MFD: Thrustmaster Cougar, Head gear: Track IR4 and tobii, Chair: NLR FS Boeing Military Editiion Chair.

1 hour ago, raymin said:

Hi all, when i place static F-16C aircraft into my mission editor creations and then go to change the default skin, there is only one available.  Could someone please explain where skins for static non flyable aircraft should be placed with the DCS file structure, as i have collected a number of F-16C skins since its release and would like to use them on the static aircraft.

Any help or advice would be very much appreciated.

Fly safe.........

You have the option of IIRC 3 types of F-16 in the mission editor, which one have you downloaded the skins for?  If it's the F-16C Block 50 then save them in the following folder:

C:\Users\<yourName>\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Liveries\F-16C_50

Harry, thank you and much appreciated.....

CPU: Intel Core i9-10850K 3.6GHz, Motherboard: MSIZ490, RAM: 64GB DDR4, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 10GB, SSD: 3 x Samsung 2TB and 1 x Samsung 500GB, Monitor: 34" IIyama LCD, Joystick: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog + F-18C Flight stick, Thrustmaster TCA Captains Pack Airbus Edition, Pedals: CH Products Pro, VR: Meta Guest 2 , Oculus Rift S, MFD: Thrustmaster Cougar, Head gear: Track IR4 and tobii, Chair: NLR FS Boeing Military Editiion Chair.