Track Files Not Working Properly!

mytai01

I own all of the modules for DCS, and in the process of recording missions with each of them. I've identified that the replay system in DCS is working properly, in general, and that the problems with it not accurately recording missions is module specific. Currently, the C-101 is not recording accurately. It was several updates ago, but I don't know when it failed.

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

On 2/5/2022 at 7:49 PM, mytai01 said:

I own all of the modules for DCS, and in the process of recording missions with each of them. I've identified that the replay system in DCS is working properly, in general, and that the problems with it not accurately recording missions is module specific. Currently, the C-101 is not recording accurately. It was several updates ago, but I don't know when it failed.

The ED tracks dont work properly almost with any module (they degrade quick). I would rely on Tacview better.

• Like 2

• ED Team
1 minute ago, Sacarino111 said:

Hi, Or when you gun killed a F-16 with a Su25T and wanted to show off! Dam it!

Saludos

Saca111

track replays replay inputs, AI can behave differently in a replay, or for example if turbulence is enabled it could make the aircraft behave differently on the reply. 
Short tracks work best, and we use them a lot for bug reporting, but the whole system needs redoing. We do plan on doing this in the future, but I can give no ETA currently.

Thanks  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Just now, BIGNEWY said:

track replays replay inputs, AI can behave differently in a replay, or for example if turbulence is enabled it could make the aircraft behave differently on the reply. 
Short tracks work best, and we use them a lot for bug reporting, but the whole system needs redoing. We do plan on doing this in the future, but I can give no ETA currently.

Thanks  

Hi, I know, I m aware, I was just making fun of some funy things that sometimes hapenned to me!😋

Chhers.

Saca111

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

if turbulence is enabled it could make the aircraft behave differently on the reply

Has there been definitive testing on this? I put turbulence between 20~40 on all of my missions and it doesn't seem to affect replay reliability, negatively or positively. The turbulence appears quite scripted and static (appearing in the same places with the same strength), in my experience.

Edited by Nealius