Replay System Not Working for F-14

mytai01

I own all of the modules for DCS, and in the process of recording missions with each of them. I've identified that the replay system in DCS is working properly, in general, and that the problems with it not accurately recording missions is module specific. It seems it was working just prior to the DCS 2.7.10.18996 Open beta update. I was able to make a couple videos like I was never able to do because the system didn't work with this plane. Currently, the F-14 is back to not recording accurately, again. It broke with the DCS 2.7.10.18996 Open beta update.

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

The Harrier was working when I recorded it on my mytai01 YouTube, but things change in DCS for the worse sometimes.

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

It is a limitation we believe due to the JESTER AI and the JESTER menu, but we are not 100% sure. A workaround is to host your own server and use the server track instead. 🙂

• Like 1

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

1 hour ago, IronMike said:

It is a limitation we believe due to the JESTER AI and the JESTER menu, but we are not 100% sure. A workaround is to host your own server and use the server track instead. 🙂

I'm not clear on what this means.  I would think that it just means to go into MP and make a New Server, but that is what I did when the Harrier track failed.  I have seen other things that suggests I need a separate PC just to be a server, which is not an option. 

7 minutes ago, Spurts said:

I'm not clear on what this means.  I would think that it just means to go into MP and make a New Server, but that is what I did when the Harrier track failed.  I have seen other things that suggests I need a separate PC just to be a server, which is not an option. 

Yeah,  just create new server, public or not, and set the aircraft as client, instead of player, and fly the mission like that. Then look at the server track, not the track generated from flying. This is actually even better, if you find someone to host it for you, or put up your own dedicated server and then join it, so that server host and player are not the same. As for the issues with the harrier - I cannot speak to that.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2022 at 3:02 PM, IronMike said:

assuming the f4 will use the same system and assuming you have a flying model of it. does that have the same problem or havnt you tested that yet?

7700k @5ghz, 32gb 3200mhz ram, 2080ti, nvme drives, valve index vr

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2022 at 5:02 AM, IronMike said:

I have recently discovered the same problem exists with the Mi-24. It shares a similar copilot AI...