Iron Flag Mission 9 TGP

Madrus

I remember getting stuck on this mission at the part where you can choose to ask for more details. There are two choices for asking more details, at the first choice I chose more detailed explanation and on the second choice I said I got it already. Got stuck. Flied the mission again, declined more detailed explanation and it didn't get stuck.

Hmm. I have flown this mission 3 times. And it stops at the same point each time. And it is not at a point where I am asked for a F10 response.

She gets done talking about the SA cue. And then nothing. There is no F10 option. There is no text from her asking me to space bar or F10 response. Nothing. I will fly it again and when I am given the option to ask for more details I will ask for more details. But the last time I had that option was several minutes before the SA cue description.

I am just wondering what comes after the orbit of the steer 4 airport and all the discussion of the TGP? Maybe just go to steer 5 and hope the mission picks up again?

For what it is worth, I flew it again last night. As Lotus finishes her discussion of the SA cue, there is an F10 response required. F1 is move on, F2 is more explanation. I always answer F1 and she always responds with "Cool" as best as I can remember. Then nothing. No more texts from her, no more F10 on menu.

I am going to try it again today and answer F2 for more explanation.

And thanks for reporting this. I really enjoy this whole campaign, even with the minor errors in text/voice such as "when you are flying in the Hog you will always have M4 in the upper left of the TGP screen" in text, while Lotus is saying M1. lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Madrus said:

Success. I chose F2 (More explanation) instead of F1 (Move On) in response to her SA cue discussion and it continued to completion.

Never tell a woman you don’t want to hear from her. Always be ready to switch off your hearing hardware and ask for more explanation (and a loooooooot freakin’ MORE explanation)...

This issue is just a woman psychologically drafted part of the mission.

😜

You mean this?

• Mission 09: Updated voiceovers about Mask Zone question. Fixed possible bug where mission gets stuck after TGP discussion. Added additional checklists / references to the kneeboard.

I had the problem on open beta after patch that contained this point. There were several complaints about same thing, all after that patch on Jan 27th. So maybe it fixed one problem, but created new one.