I'm excited...but also sad

JOYFUL_CLOVR

In my oppinion you shouldn’t be so pessimistic, I read in the German speaking flightsimblog Cruiselevel articel about new Addons in 2022 and their where an Comment that Gero Finke the founder of TrueGrit, made a sign that 2022 the EF will be on the way on early access in the past Cruiselevel made in Podcast together with Gero Finke, so they are in Contact with him. 
I am self thinking that the EF in early access will come next year probably 3 Months later than the Phantom and this year we will get the AI model.

Heatblur is doing the EF together with TrueGrit so their are sharing the development coding, texturing ……. TrueGrit did start the Projekt and their are bringing the knowledge for example like how the flight model works, because Gero and the another founder where real life Eurofighter in the German Air Force, Heatblur is doing some coding and how to bring a fighter like the EF to the DCS. 

Do not worry. 🙂

This entire roadmap has in the works for a long time, and we know exactly when each thing slots in! This is a good thing, even if there's a longer wait between things, as it simply means we're planning ahead and understand the base technologies that we need to create for each aircraft.

This way, development remains synergistic and supportive from module to module, which gives us a greater chance of delivering the quality that you all expect. 🙂

Edited by Cobra847
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/