Question about how to make a loop with trigger ..

ponch17

Dear all 

I try to make a training mission with different mission to set the first one I want it like this 

when I fly over a trigger point ennemy unit appears for a specific time 15 min or more , then disapear if I re fly over my trigger zone ennemy appear again ( like the first time ) 

I try to do it this way but when i fly over my trigger zone  nothing appears again .. if someone can help me 

Trigger are 

on mission start = set flog 1 off 

repetitive = when part of the group in zone X  = activate groupe / flag 1 ON =message ''groupe activated''

repetitive =flag 1 time is more 60sec (that s for test ) = deactivate group / glag 1 OFF 

it's work well after 60 sec groupe disapear, but if now I refly over my trigger point I get the message ''groupe activated'' but no enemi come back 

I don t understand why so if someone now .. Maybe i don t use the best trigger or maybe my solution is not the best one ??

I put the test mission too 

The goal is to put the mission on a server so it should run for a long time and restart or reboot sometimes but supposed to be a no end mission 

Thanks 

44_moltes_training range.miz

Deactivate essentially destroys the unit, you cant activate it again. See here for ways to circumvent this:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

hi many thanks for your help .. so I will add trigeer with group AI on OFF to manage the group 

it seems the easiest solution ! I will try the code work on the mission and see how does it works 

Again thanks for the help