A10C CDU STL

vienuj

Hi all,

I would like to know if someone would like to share its A10C STL file for 3D printing, especially for CDU. I have started to work on A10CII home cockpit and getting frustrating because all model I do are far to be satisfaying...I uderstand that I am abusing a little bit but already some weeks I am working on and as I am new to 3D printing...

I am using fusion360 to design pieces.

Any help would be appreciate.

thanks.

Vienuj

3d printing is not the process to go if you intend to make quality panels. I would highly recommend either buying a laser cutter, or finding someone in your area who can laser stuff for you. I could help with cutting your designs when it gets a bit warmer - it's below freezing right now so the water in the cooling bucket is solid.

Anton.

My pit build thread .

Simple and cheap UFC project

• 2 months later...

HI,

thanks all for your feedback.

Could you give some reference of k40 co2 laser cutter for transparent acrylic please? My budget is about $500. I have found many reference but not sure if what I have found are suitable to cut white/transparent acrylic...

For instance that one:

https://www.amazon.fr/300x200mm-Graveur-Machine-Sculpture-Précision/dp/B09BV9C8RH/ref=sr_1_2?__mk_fr_FR=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=B55Y1OBSQVEI&keywords=omtech+k40+co2&qid=1650105080&sprefix=omtech+k40+co2%2Caps%2C53&sr=8-2

OR:

https://www.amazon.fr/ZELUS-300x200mm-Sculpture-Précision-Refroidissement/dp/B089GVTWGM/ref=sr_1_6?__mk_fr_FR=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=7JN5QIXPBBUP&keywords=k40+co2&qid=1650105100&sprefix=k40+co2%2Caps%2C88&sr=8-6

Thanks! :)

K40 with its 30W tube will cut and engrave acrylic just fine. I started with that machine and it made a good amount of usable parts. do plan to spend some material on learning. 
I am not sure however how the current versions of this machine are equipped from the factory. 10 years back I had to replace the controller on my right out of the box

Anton.

My pit build thread .

Simple and cheap UFC project