Force feedback?

Talisman_VR

9 hours ago, Maxthrust said:

I don't know, still looks a bit excessive to my liking: 

Have you tried it? Personally have you tried it? Youtube videos can't demonstrate the feel of it properly. It feels right! I for one don't know what I would do if my MSFFBB2 failed, I would definitely try to get another one somewhere. 

Edited by Lurker
  • Like 3

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

14 hours ago, Lurker said:

Have you tried it? Personally have you tried it? Youtube videos can't demonstrate the feel of it properly. It feels right! I for one don't know what I would do if my MSFFBB2 failed, I would definitely try to get another one somewhere. 

that much of shake on the ground/stationary makes it look like a vibrator to me. These meant to produce artificial resistance for ease of trimming. I am glad you're happy though, have fun

3 hours ago, Maxthrust said:

that much of shake on the ground/stationary makes it look like a vibrator to me. These meant to produce artificial resistance for ease of trimming. I am glad you're happy though, have fun

Well you are wrong. Shaking doesn't affect anything other than your feel, you can control it (by gripping the stick more firmly) and you can easily control the aircraft without the shake affecting your inputs. It effectively translates what you see on the screen, to your hand. If the plane or cockpit doesn't shake, neither does the stick. To me that's a something that is extremely immersive, especially in VR.  

Edited by Lurker
  • Like 1

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

10 hours ago, Maxthrust said:

Go pull an aircraft through the AoA range into the pebbles and boulders. Tell us what you feel. 

• Like 2

I have just started the free trial period for the Tomcat and I am loving it.  🙂

I use a MSFF2 joystick and the FF is brilliant.  :joystick:

I also use a JetPad/JetSet with SimShaker for Aviators software which, combined with the FF joystick, haptic headset and VR is extremely immersive indeed.  Especially in a guns dogfight.  I think the dev's have done a great job with this aircraft.   :pilotfly:

I will be going for full purchase on this one.  Thanks for getting back to me regarding FF lunaticfringe, much appreciated.

Happy landings,

Talisman

• Like 1

Bell_UH-1 side.png