Dispenser stops dispensing on "signal lost"

Topper81

When EWR / dispenser is in S/A (sequence maual started) or (even in automatic mode?), the sequence stops before it's defined end when evading and the EWR is not recieving radar signals anymore (regarding aircrafts orientation).

Example: In the attached track file, the sequence is set to dispense 24 chaffs and flares. However, because the signal is lost on evading it's dispensing only till the radar signal has been lost by the EWR, but the missle is still on track...

So my expactiation is that dispensing will stop after dispensing all 24 chaffs and flares because on evading manouevers it could be possible that only the signal is lost but the missile is still on track.

Dispenser.trk

• ED Team

Hi, 

I have asked the team in a report I already have open for behaviour of the countermeasures semi and auto modes with the countermeasure switch forward. 

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2