32 minutes ago, Devrim said:

Hi @aston-m777.

Great work and thank you so much for your hardworking, but I'm curious; we've learnt that for weapons things, developers need to have access for SDK thing.

1) Do you have that access?

2) If not, Ka-52 will have no weapons?

Thanks a lot.

hello. Of course, we don't have access to the sdk. for the first time, we want to use weapons from the ka-50. This is my personal project, for me today the task is to make a high-quality mod in terms of model design. What systems and weapons we will be able to implement in the future depends on the few people who help me with the creation of this mod. I can assure you that everything possible on our part will be done for this.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

Very excited about this! Just to be clear, will it be necessary to own the Ka-50 to use this mod? Thanks! 

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

On 3/6/2022 at 4:42 PM, FupDuck said:

Very excited about this! Just to be clear, will it be necessary to own the Ka-50 to use this mod? Thanks! 

for the correct operation of some systems, you will need the purchased ka-50 module, we wrote about this earlier

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking good and so far the progerss looks well too, my fingers are crossed 🤞.

It reminds me this (Enemy engaged):

51MRR2JNADL.jpg

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 5

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing work guys!

Looking forward to fly it soon... I understand you should own Black Shark II module, right?

" MrMACH...Flies a cargo plane full of rubber dogshit out of Hong kong..." :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]