Setting the position of the DCS Game window (extent) visibility in middle of Secondary screen

Hello All,

I think I am quite the expert on Monitor.lua files and can move just about every view port to where I need it to be.

What I CANNOT achieve is to project the main game view in the middle of my secondary screen.  This is what I am trying to achieve:

image.png

The Primary screen is a touch screen that I want to use for Helios. It doesn't really matter where it sits, as long as I can get ALL DCS views to sit in the middle of my whole screen setup. I would like to have space on either side of the GAME view to open other files and software.

Can anyone help? 

I personally have never been able to make DCS display anything left of x=0 y=0. With these coordinates being the top left of whatever display is set as "make this my main display" in windows display settings.

So my suggestion to try is moving your primary monitor in display settings so it aligns with the left dashed line in your image above. Pressing and holding CTRL while dragging monitors around in display setting will disable "snapping" and give finer control. 

Your Center viewport would then look something like

Center

X=0

Y=1080

Width= 3020

Height=1080