Udaloy 2 Destroyer mod

This is really cool,  thanks to both @ak47freak and @Urbi

Thanks also for the Blender project - I was having trouble getting started & if I can get my head around it this will be a big help for working out how things need to work for the Blender exporter.

A couple of notes - The Kh-41 is firing at a good range if there is an AWACS present, so that is at least working (and the ship is weaving to launch) - I guess there's a radar/tracking issue that stops it working without AWACS?

In my tests the Tor is launching against incoming Harpoons, and so is the Kashtan GSh-6-30, but while the Tunguska part of the Kashtan/Kortik is launching, it doesn't appear to be tracking correctly

I haven't dug deeply into why it might not be working sorry - just done some tests vs the Kidd

Basically you need on OTH radar, due to the earth curvature for a long range shoot. So it´s correct that without an OTH radar the longest shoot is around 30-50 km.

140 km seems the longest shoot available for the Kh-41.  Tested in the Molinya (Stock) and the Udaloy 2 (MOD). So it´s ok.

Minimum shoot is a 4 Kh-41 launching, but it´s an ED thing that affects all ships.

Great Mod!

OK so a little research into old lua:

It has similar radar/sensors to the Pyotr Velikiy minus the bits for the S-300 (and updated), and the GT.Sensors section is missing in uda.lua.

Adding the following makes everything except the Tunguska work (Kh-41 works OTH, but not as far as with AWACS obviously):

GT.Sensors = { OPTIC = {"long-range naval optics", "long-range naval LLTV"},
                RADAR = {
                        "Tor 9A331",
                        "2S6 Tunguska",
                        "piotr velikiy search radar",
                        },
            }

I'm not sure about defining your own radar type for the Fregat-MA / udaloy search radar - I've not tried that before, but the above is close enough.

I think the Tunguska/Kortik needs trackers defining? I'll dig a little more

EDIT1: "neustrashimy search radar" might be a better match

EDIT2: There are normally trackers setup for the Klinok/Tor, but not the Kortik, still digging

Edited by Enrogue
  • Like 2

2 часа назад, Enrogue сказал:

It has similar radar/sensors to the Pyotr Velikiy minus the bits for the S-300 (and updated), and the GT.Sensors section is missing in uda.lua.

Adding the following makes everything except the Tunguska work (Kh-41 works OTH, but not as far as with AWACS obviously):

RADAR = {
                        "Tor 9A331",
                        "2S6 Tunguska",
                        },
            }

I'm not sure about defining your own radar type for the Fregat-MA / udaloy search radar - I've not tried that before, but the above is close enough.

EDIT2: There are normally trackers setup for the Klinok/Tor, but not the Kortik, still digging

Hello Enrogue! All weapons work for me, including Tunguska. True, I have so far tested Tunguska only on Harpoons, and instead of hitting the target, it strangely dodges Harpoons. Also, I couldn't get the Kortik module to rotate...

**I shortened this file a bit: removed the excess without compromising performance. I tried Tunguska on helicopters. Missiles work correctly.

uda.lua

Edited by RaptorFighter
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Marroux said:

an explanation?

I have no explanation, but on the Ka-50 it doesnt happen:

Maybe a Gazelle issue?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

5 hours ago, Enrogue said:

RADAR = {
                        "Tor 9A331",
                        "2S6 Tunguska",
                        },
            }

I can help you with that, I've already done that job on my side. PM me and I'll send you my current code. 

Defining new radars is part of the trick, but you also need a few designators to handle the actual engagement, then to slave the weapon systems themselves to said designators.

4 hours ago, RaptorFighter said:

Hello Enrogue! All weapons work for me, including Tunguska. True, I have so far tested Tunguska only on Harpoons, and instead of hitting the target, it strangely dodges Harpoons.

Have you tried editing the gains and the feedback loop on the WS? 

I'm on my phone, so I can't check your code... ^^'

Edited by LetMePickThat

5 hours ago, RaptorFighter said:

Hello Enrogue! All weapons work for me, including Tunguska. True, I have so far tested Tunguska only on Harpoons, and instead of hitting the target, it strangely dodges Harpoons. Also, I couldn't get the Kortik module to rotate...

**I shortened this file a bit: removed the excess without compromising performance. I tried Tunguska on helicopters. Missiles work correctly.

uda.lua 7.57 kB · 10 downloads

Hallo RaptorFighter, 

yes the Weapond Systems seems to Work now. Thank you. But there are still issues with the Animations. I will try to solve it in the next Week

I got to put my little info help about Udaloy... (From HV Russia´s Navy).

Project 1155, 1155R Udaloy DD
Displacement: 6930 std, In Class: 12 - 4
Size Class: B/Medium, In Service: 1981
Propulsion: COGAG, Crew: 249
Electrn Cnt: 2nd Gen J&D, Acoust Cnt: 2nd Gen T
Signature: Med/Quiet, Armor Rating: 0

Weapons: Cbt Sys: Gen 4 Semi-Automatic
F/A(1)8 Kinzhal w/8 9M330//F/A 2 3P95 D
PB&SB(4)2 Metel//2 Sprut E
F(1)2 AK-100 100mm/70//MR-145 (6.8) C
P/S(R)4 AK-630 30mm//2 MR-123 (7.8) C
A(12)2 RBU 6000 Smerch-2 w/6 salvoes E
P/S(4)2 533mm TT w/w/2 SET-65M, 2 53-65K F
Aft Pad(1)2 Ka-27PL Helix A B

Sensors: ES: 2nd Gen
Radars:
MR-320 Topaz 2, MR-320V Topaz 2V, 3 Volga (Units #1 and #2) J
MR-760 Fregat-MA, 3 MR-212/201 Vaygach-U (Units #3 - #6)
MR-760 Fregat-MA, MR-350 Podkat, 3 MR-212/201 Vaygach-U, 3P95 (F/A) (Units #7 and on) J
Sonar:
MGK-355 Polinom K
Data Link:
Troynik L

Remarks:
Fitted with stabilizers. CHP armor rating for Kinzhal, Smerch, AK-630 and AK-100 is 2. Adm. Tributs suffered a fire while under construction, but entered service. Can carry 26 mines.  Aviation stores include 4 torpedoes, 72 homing DC, 20 standard DC, 40 tons aviation fuel. Aluminum superstructure, -15% damage modifier.

• Project 1155 all Northern Fleet. Not fitted with Kinzhal system, laser warning sensors or jammers. Udaloy, Vitse-Admiral Kulakov, Marshal Vasilevskiy.
• Project 1155R Admiral Spirodonov, Marshal Shaposhnikov, Admiral Tributs have A(1)4 Kinzhal w/8 9M330//1 3P95, all Pacific. Not fitted with jammers.
• Project 1155R units #6 - 12 have Rastrub 85RU replacing Metel. Simferopol, Panteleyev have 3rd Gen ES [Foot Ball]. Northern - Simferopol, Admiral Levchenko, Admiral Kharlamov, Pacific - Admiral Zakharov, Admiral Vinogradov, Admiral Panteleyev.
• 1984: Rastrub replaces Metel.
• 1984-86: Adm. Zakharov runs extensive Kinzhal trials in Baltic. Transferred to Pacific Jun 87.
• 1988: Adm. Spiridonov transferred to Pacific.
• 1988: Adm. Tributs transferred to Pacific.
• 1990s: Poor serviceability for gas turbine propulsion, manufacturer located in Ukraine.
• 17 Feb 92 91: Adm. Zakharov suffered explosion and engine room fire. Never repaired, to reserve 1994, struck 2002.
• 1992: Adm. Tributs and Adm. Vinogradov fitted with P/S(2)4 12.7mm, AA rating 0.1L, for Dec 92-May 93 Persian Gulf deployments. Removed on return.
• Mar 91 - Sep 11: Vitse-Admiral Kulakov refit with laser warning sensors, F(4)1 3M-47 Gibka w/4 msls - either 20 Igla-S manual reloads, A(1)8 Kinzhal w/8 9M330//3P95, MR-231 Pal-N replaces one Vaygach. Fregat-N (5P30N) and Fregat M2M-N2 (5P-30N2) replace both MR-320 series radars.
• Nov 93-Jul 04: Adm. Shaposhnikov refit. Probably fitted with F&A(1)8 Kinzhal w/8 9M330//F/A 2 3P95.
• 1994: Adm. Tributs placed in reserve. Suffered machinery fire 1995. Refitted 1998-03 with F&A(1)8 Kinzhal w/8 9M330//F/A 2 3P95, 3rd gen J&D, 3rd gen ES, MR-312 Nayada replacing one Vaygach radars.
• 27 Dec 95: Simferopol renamed Severomorsk.
• Jun 98-2000: Severomorsk refitted with MP-401 Start ECM suite (3rd Gen J&D).
• 1998: Adm. Spirodinov (#5) to reserve, stripped for spares.
• 1998: Russian gas turbine repairs increase class serviceability.
• 1998-99: Adm. Kharlamov (#11) refitted.
• 2000-01: Adm. Levchenko (#9) refitted.
• 2008 - 09: Adm. Tributs refit with 2 MR-123-02/3 Bagira replacing 2 MR-123. AK-630 AA rating 8.8A.
• 2013: Severomorsk and Vinogradov fitted with MR-123-02/3 Bagira replacing MR-123. AK-630 AA rating 8.8A. Levchenko fitted with MR-231 Pal-Nradar.
• 2013 - 14: Adm. Tributs fitted with two MR-231 Pal-N replaces MR-212 and Nayada, MR-123-02/3 Bagira-M replacing MR-145, Sigma Gen 5 Manual combat system. AA ratings, AK-100 9.0, AK-630 8.8A.
• 2015: Severomorsk, Shaposhnikov and Vinogradov fitted with MR-231 Pal-N radar.
• 2016 - 22: Shaposhnikov refit to Pr. 1155M standard with TK-25 ECM suite - 3rd Gen ES, 3rd Gen J&D, 5P-30N2 Fregat-N2 radar added. Fregat M2M-N2 (5P-30N2) replaces MR-760, MR-123-02/3 Bagira replacing MR-123 and MR-145, Gen 5 Automatic combat system - AK-630 to 8.8A, PB&SB(4)2 Kh-35U replaces Metel, F(16)1 3S14 VLS w/16 Kalibr/Onkis/Tsirkon replaces one AK-100, second AK-100 replaced by F(1)1 A-190, AA rating 4.0. VLS can carry either 3M14 Kalibr, P-800 Oniks or 91R2. New sonar. Vinogradov to be upgraded as well.
• 2019: Northern Fleet - Kharlamov, Kulakov, Levchenko, Severomorsk. Pacific Fleet - Panteleyev, Shaposhnikov, Tributs, Vinogradov.
• Decommed: Adm. Zakharov 1994, Udaloy 1997, Adm. Spirodonov 2001, Marshal Vasilevskiy 2004, Adm. Kharlamov 2020.

Damage & Speed Breakdown:
Dam Pts: 0 58 116 174 209 232
Surf Speed: 30 23 15 8 0 Sinks

1 hour ago, Marroux said:

same thing for the Ka 50:

Yes, I didnt noticed on my first trial ... I see the same on mine now. I'm using the original Mod, with no files from Urbi.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

It's maybe not the collision, it's the coordinates for the the points the helo's touch down..it's the same with the Leanders, statics are placed fine, but any chopper arriving, especially AI need to have the correct coordinates for the wheels to touch

fool around with this part.
GT.Landing_Point = {-32.8, 3.53, 0.0}

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

22 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

Yes, I didnt noticed on my first trial ... I see the same on mine now. I'm using the original Mod, with no files from Urbi.

Hi,

By removing the collision model, it works. The player helicopters are perfectly positioned.

But no way to have a custom wake...

12.02.2022 в 01:10, Silver_Dragon сказал:

I got to put my little info help about Udaloy... (From HV Russia´s Navy).

These are the technical data of the the Udaloy class, Russian designations Project 1155 Fregat , but the 3D-model of the Udaloy II class, Russian designations Project 1155.1 Fregat-M.  Only 1 ship built Admiral Chabanenko
29-3134164-1155-vs-1155-1.png

29-3134164-1155-vs-1155-1-vid-sverchu.pn
pr.1155.1 Udaloy II class at the top, pr.1155 Udaloy class at the bottom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Udaloy-class_destroyer

Following Udaloy's commissioning, designers began developing an upgrade package in 1982 to provide more balanced capabilities with a greater emphasis on anti-shipping. The Project 1155.1 Fregat II Class Large ASW Ship (NATO Codename Udaloy II) is roughly the counterpart of the Improved Spruance class; only one was originally completed.

Similar to Udaloy externally, it was a new configuration replacing the SS-N-14 with SS-N-22 "Sunburn" (Moskit) anti-ship missiles, a twin 130 mm gun, UDAV-1 anti-torpedo rockets, and gun/SAM CIWS systems. A standoff ASW capability is retained by firing SS-N-15 missiles from the torpedo tubes.

Powered by a modern gas turbine engine, the Udaloy II is equipped with more capable sonars, an integrated air defense fire control system, and a number of digital electronic systems based on state-of-the-art circuitry. The original MGK-355 Polinom integrated sonar system (with NATO reporting names Horse Jaw and Horse Tail respectively for the hull mounted and towed portions) on Udaloy-I ships is replaced by its successor, a newly designed Zvezda M-2 sonar system that has a range in excess of 100 kilometres (62 mi) in the 2nd convergence zone.[5] The Zvezda sonar system is considered by its designers to be the equivalent in terms of overall performance of the AN/SQS-53 on US destroyers, though much bulkier and heavier than its American counterpart: the length of the hull mounted portion is nearly 30 meters. The torpedo approaching warning function of the Polinom sonar system is retained and further improved by its successor.

Edited by CyMPAK
  • Like 2

Iniquissimam pacem justissimo bello anteferro

These are the technical data of the the Udaloy class, Russian designations Project 1155 Fregat , but the 3D-model of the Udaloy II class, Russian designations Project 1155.1 Fregat-M.  Only 1 ship built Admiral Chabanenko

29-3134164-1155-vs-1155-1-vid-sverchu.png&f=1&nofb=1

Following Udaloy's commissioning, designers began developing an upgrade package in 1982 to provide more balanced capabilities with a greater emphasis on anti-shipping. The Project 1155.1 Fregat II Class Large ASW Ship (NATO Codename Udaloy II) is roughly the counterpart of the Improved Spruance class; only one was originally completed.

Similar to Udaloy externally, it was a new configuration replacing the SS-N-14 with SS-N-22 "Sunburn" (Moskit) anti-ship missiles, a twin 130 mm gun, UDAV-1 anti-torpedo rockets, and gun/SAM CIWS systems. A standoff ASW capability is retained by firing SS-N-15 missiles from the torpedo tubes.

Powered by a modern gas turbine engine, the Udaloy II is equipped with more capable sonars, an integrated air defense fire control system, and a number of digital electronic systems based on state-of-the-art circuitry. The original MGK-355 Polinom integrated sonar system (with NATO reporting names Horse Jaw and Horse Tail respectively for the hull mounted and towed portions) on Udaloy-I ships is replaced by its successor, a newly designed Zvezda M-2 sonar system that has a range in excess of 100 kilometres (62 mi) in the 2nd convergence zone.[5] The Zvezda sonar system is considered by its designers to be the equivalent in terms of overall performance of the AN/SQS-53 on US destroyers, though much bulkier and heavier than its American counterpart: the length of the hull mounted portion is nearly 30 meters. The torpedo approaching warning function of the Polinom sonar system is retained and further improved by its successor.

Tomorrow I go to put the other versions.

Enviado desde mi RNE-L21 mediante Tapatalk

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CyMPAK said:

29-3134164-1155-vs-1155-1-vid-sverchu.pn

Promise data is coming (From HV Russia´s Navy). That data can be added to the previous versions.

Project 1155.1 Adm. Chabanenko [Udaloy II] DD
Displacement: 7700 std, In Class: 1 + 2
Size Class: B/Medium, In Service: 1999
Propulsion: COGAG, Crew: 296
Electrn Cnt: 3rd Gen J&D, Acoust Cnt: None
Signature: Med/Quiet, Armor Rating: 0

Weapons: Cbt Sys: Gen 5 Human
PB&SB(4)2 Moskit-M (3M82) D
F&A(1)8 Kinzhal w/8 9M330//F/A 2 3P95 D
F(2)1 AK-130 130mm/70//MR-184 (3.0) C
P/S(2R&8)2 Kortik-M w/32 msls//2 3P87 (8.8A) C&D
A(10)2 RBU 12000 (UDAV-1) w/3 salvoes E
P/S(4)2 533mm TT w/4 SET-65K, 53-65K or 83RN Vodopad F, E
Aft Pad(1)2 Ka-27PL Helix A B

Sensors: ES: 3rd Gen
Radars:
MR-760 Fregat-MA, MR-350 Podkat, 3 MR-212/201 Vaygach-U, Mineral-M targeting complex, 3P95 (F/A) J
Sonars:
MGK-365 Zvezda-2 K
Data Link:
Troynik, Mineral-M L
Others:
Laser warning sensor --

Remarks:
CHP armor rating for Kinzhal, RBU 6000, Kortik and 130mm is 2. A total of 18 weapons carried for the TT. Two additional units, Admiral Basistyy and Admiral Kucherov under construction scrapped on the ways, fourth planned unit never laid down. Based in Northern Fleet.
Fitted with stabilizers. Two mine rails for 26 mines total. Two salvoes for the RBU 12000 are 1st Gen ATT defense. Aluminum superstructure, -15% damage modifier.
• Dec 13: Adm. Chabanenko begins overhaul and modernization. Due to budget issues, the repair has been extended to 2022-23. Exact modernization is unknown, largely due to changing Russian plans, 5P30 Fregat-N may be fitted.

Damage & Speed Breakdown:
Dam Pts: 0 62 125 187 224 249
Surf Speed: 30 23 15 8 0 Sinks

Sorry guys, but I have been unable so far to include the new textures and the 3 Udaloy variants made by Urbi for this great Mod. I did put his folders in the original Udaloy Mod, but this doesn't seem to work for me. I only get a "Default" variant in the ME, with no hull number (screenshot below). Your help is welcome. Thanks.

Uda.jpg

Edited by toan