Udaloy 2 Destroyer mod

Put the whole Liveries folder in Savegame/DCS.Openbeta

CPU: i7 12700K 5.0 Ghz - MB: Asus Prime Z-690P - Cooler cpu: MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R V2 - RAM: XPG Lancer RGB 64 Gb 6000 - GPU: ASUS Rog Strix Gaming RTX 4080 16G - SSD M2 PCi4: 1x XPG Gamming S70 1 TB -  1x MSI Spatium M480 2 TB - 1x Crucial P3 Plus 4 TB - Power: CORSAIR HX1000i - Case: COOLER MASTER H500 ARGBP - Hotas Warthog (FLC+THR)-  - TM MFD Coguar - Honeycomb Alfa Flight Controller - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - Virpil TCS Plus base+ SharKa-50 Collective Grip - Virpil Mongoost T-50 CM3 Throttle - Virpil Sharka-50 CP3 -  Virpil Alpha Constellation Alpha + Moongose T-50 CM3 base - Virpil ACE Collection Pedals -Track IR5 - Oculus Rift S -  HP Reverb G2 V2 - Monitor MSI Optix MAG322CQR WQHD 165 Hz - Windows 10 Pro - DCS: All Modules & Terrains

1 час назад, toan сказал:

Sorry guys, but I have been unable so far to include the new textures and the 3 Udaloy variants made by Urbi for this great Mod. I did put his folders in the original Udaloy Mod, but this doesn't seem to work for me. I only get a "Default" variant in the ME, with no hull number (screenshot below). Your help is welcome. Thanks.

Уда.jpg

Disk_C: Saved Games/DCS.openbeta/Mods/tech/Udaloy II DDG Admiral Chabanenko/Liveries/Udaloy II DDG Admiral Chabanenko/...

Безымянный.png

1.png

Edited by RaptorFighter

Hi there

I have the exact same problem. I can't get Urbi's paints to show. Only a default with no numbers exactly as "toan" has posted above. I have followed the format that RaptorFighter has posted above and every other possible variation of folder structure but I just can't seem to get it to show. I'm assuming the entry.lua needs to be updated manually to show the new skins.

Anyways, any advise would be appreciated. And for the record, my folders are setup exactly as RaptorFighter has shown above.

Thanks and great MOD btw!!!

I7 4790k EVGA 1080ti FTW 16gb Corsair Dominator Acer Predator 2k 165hz Thrustmaster Pedals & Warthog TrackIr5

55 minutes ago, erick said:

Anyways, any advise would be appreciated. And for the record, my folders are setup exactly as RaptorFighter has shown above.

Hi,

uda.png

You need to add this line in uda.lua : mount_vfs_liveries_path (current_mod_path.."/Liveries")

The name of the directory containing the liveries is the one in the uda.lua file:

uda3.png

uda2.png

All three liveries also have Russian nationality:

uda4.png

So you have to choose Russia as country, or remove the "countries" part

Edited by Marroux
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello people,

I have now created a new version. It is available from the link in the main post. The changes are.

- Integration of the files from Urbi into the main link.

- Adjusted collision model. (Helicopter landings should not be a problem anymore)

- Improvements of the animation of the Kashtan. Here I didn't get far I just reversed the animations in Blender, which resulted in a slight improvement. It shoots and hits, but the animations still do weird things. Best not to look too closely. I have tried a few things, nothing seems to really help. There seems to be no real connection between the animation arguments (i.e. the direction of rotation) and the direction of the target. Apparently the values turn around depending on the target (missile plane, helicopter) and the selected weapon (Guns missile). With the Ak130 it works without problems. Maybe it is a bug or a feature of ED i dont konw. I leave it for now otherwise I'm get crazy. Maybe When I understand it a little better I will look at it again.

Thanks to all who have contributed.

• Like 5

On 2/15/2022 at 3:52 AM, upyr1 said:

great work, I don't know the details but  9 line states that Eagle is always interested in community contributions.

That sounds interesting at first. In this way, the development of modules could be accelerated and the Commuity could participate 
. ED has already commented on the development of ships:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRKL0yZHvwg (from approx min 51)

For 10k plus I can do a lot 🙂

Joking aside. As soon as money is involved things get more serious. The road from a mod to a high quality product that can be sold is long. There would need to be some kind of quality assurance and long term support. Up front there would also have to be reliable planning on the part of ED and the developers. You also need to make sure that all tools and assets you use are licensed for commercial use. ED would also have to support the development process through better documentation or meetings to be able to deliver predictable good results.  These are just a few points. There is certainly more to consider.

But much is conceivable in the field and the potential is great. Maybe ED will find a way to integrate the community a bit more into the core Simulation.

Edited by ak47freak

1 hour ago, ak47freak said:

That sounds interesting at first. In this way, the development of modules could be accelerated and the Commuity could participate 
. ED has already commented on the development of ships:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRKL0yZHvwg (from approx min 51)

For 10k plus I can do a lot 🙂

Joking aside. As soon as money is involved things get more serious. The road from a mod to a high quality product that can be sold is long. There would need to be some kind of quality assurance and long term support. Up front there would also have to be reliable planning on the part of ED and the developers. You also need to make sure that all tools and assets you use are licensed for commercial use. ED would also have to support the development process through better documentation or meetings to be able to deliver predictable good results.  These are just a few points. There is certainly more to consider.

But much is conceivable in the field and the potential is great. Maybe ED will find a way to integrate the community a bit more into the core Simulation.

The road might be long, but it might be worth taking. It would all depend on how things change for you. Worst-case scenario, you will continue producing free mods without eagle supporting you, either they turn your ships down or you don't like what they offer. The best-case scenario your ship finds it way into DCS. I know everyone wants more assets, Eagle has only finite resources. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you for this great mod. 👍

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Уважаемый ak47freak , может быть вы сможете создать мод первоначального проекта 1155 с АК-100, для исторических миссий 80х-90х годов, когда корабль был заточен на ПЛО.

I tested the mod and still have serious problems. The ship is easily damage with harpoons missiles. Only one Kashtan is used for defending, doing only with 30mm. Tor only work against aircraft, ignoring incoming missiles 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]