Loudspeakers on helicopters

Dannyvandelft

Just a "quality of life" improvement to the game, it would be fun if we could load music into the game, and play it over a loudspeaker in our helicopters while we're flying to and from target areas. The tape player in the Tomcat shows it's possible (although I'd like it to be simplified to load music) and just like sonic booms the sound can be made localized.

Maybe a step further, radio stations that can be tuned to, like Grand Theft Auto? WW2 maps could have era accurate music and news reports, and so on.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, Dannyvandelft said:

radio stations that can be tuned

I think I know what you mean - and you can do something similar right now: 

• create a playlist with a couple of cool songs (perhaps some Led: Immigrant Song, Kashmir and Stairway), and turn them into a single ogg
  • In ME, play that sound file over a frequency on a loop at start
  • rinse and repeat for a few other playlists/frequencies
  • In game, tune your radio ('cause that what it's there for 🙂to those frequencies - boom, a *real* virtual radio 🙂  AND you can use that as ADF for super-cool APR in your Hooi

Edited by cfrag
  • Like 1

I think I know what you mean - and you can do something similar right now: 
  • create a playlist with a couple of cool songs (perhaps some Led: Immigrant Song, Kashmir and Stairway), and turn them into a single ogg
  • In ME, play that sound file over a frequency on a loop at start
  • rinse and repeat for a few other playlists/frequencies
  • In game, tune your radio ('cause that what it's there for ) to those frequencies - boom, a *real* virtual radio   AND you can use that as ADF for super-cool APR in your Hooi

Cool! Appreciate that!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk