Mission 10 - How to score 100?

fumap

Hi,

Got to mission 10 and just finished it. Scored 70 so I went to check TacView track to see where I missed something. All my JDAMs hit the correct target and all the boats with "Flip's target" label have been destroyed. No option to AAR on the way back to the ship so I assume that is not the issue (I've seen some older threads about it).

Only thing coming to my mind is that I tookoff just after Cajun, not waiting for Hammer 1-2 to launch before me, is that a requirement for 100? If not, anyone know what are the objectives to hit 100?

@baltic_dragon sorry for raising so many question lately about R1 missions, deeply enjoing the campaign and learning a lot! I just want to be sure I'm not missing any important bit of the storyline! 😉

Thanks!

Edited by fumap

fumap

MY SYTEM: Intel i9-12900K / Asus Maximus Z690 Apex / 32Gb Corsair Vengeance 5600MHz DDR5 / Asus TUF RTX3080Ti OC / DCS on Intel 900p 480GB / Watercooling loop based on EKWB - Triple 360 Rad

To provide more info, if needed, I tried to hit all targets also with TOO mode being sure I was hitting all targets, I even tried to come back with the gun to wipe whatever was left. Still the score was only 70. I also checked the log at the end of the mission and it says all boats are dead (from A to F). If I check the logbook it says score 70 and "ag kills" value is set to zero, while it says the correct value for previous missions.

I'm assuming my targets are the one on the two piers as in the mission briefing, even if all the speedboats seem to be on the westernmost pier only.

fumap

MY SYTEM: Intel i9-12900K / Asus Maximus Z690 Apex / 32Gb Corsair Vengeance 5600MHz DDR5 / Asus TUF RTX3080Ti OC / DCS on Intel 900p 480GB / Watercooling loop based on EKWB - Triple 360 Rad