Missing units (MiG-29A) related to country (Serbia)

Mateo

Hello,

Lately I have noticed that when I create mission I can't select/add MiG-29A for Serbia country. I have checked file db_countries.lua placed in DCS World OpenBeta\Scripts\Database and Serbia should have MiG-29A available. For any mission task there is no MiG-29A on the list. For countries like Russia, Slovakia, Poland the MiG-29A appear on the list. I suspect that some other units might be missing on list but can't recognize it yet.

Funny thing is that I can open and use my previously created mission with Serbian MiG-29A. If I change plane for another, I can't re-select MiG-29A on the list which is also strange.

I did cleanup and repair of DCS World in SLOW mode and unfortunately nothing changed, just some liveries were moved to backup folder.

Somebody has got any ideas ?

16 minutes ago, Mateo said:

Somebody has got any ideas ?

Sounds like you have the historic filter enabled … that would make the mig-29 available only on the years span that it was actually in serbian service, but the mission date is outside that span.

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB