Any plans to optimize the X-Ray DM performance?

Reflected

Ever since the implementation of the X-ray DM large scale WWII dogfights have become a bit frustrating due to severe FPS drops and stutters. Even in just a 10v10 situation.  I've provided several tracks throughout the years, but  performance issues are not easy to reproduce based on tracks.

Am I alone, or is anyone else suffering from this? Are there any further plans to optimize the performance impact of the new DM?

Thanks!

Track example:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HMmL2P0ftXeHbRHB1BvAvzJKDWMUmzQx/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Reflected
  • Like 3

• ED Team

Hi Reflected, 

as we have already mentioned in your other thread we are unable to reproduce, many of our testers have tried. 
We will be interested if anyone else does, if they do we would like to see the dcs.log from the session, and a dxdiag would be helpful. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

20 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

Hi Reflected, 

as we have already mentioned in your other thread we are unable to reproduce, many of our testers have tried. 
We will be interested if anyone else does, if they do we would like to see the dcs.log from the session, and a dxdiag would be helpful. 

thanks

Thanks @BIGNEWY, yes that's what I'm interested in, to see if anyone else  gets the same problem.

• ED Team

Thanks

Can you try something, 

you have your dedicated graphics card enabled, but also your onboard display adapter, can you disable the integrated one in your bios and test? 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 5 months later...

Sorry to make this post alive again. I am one that when flying VR in Reflected campaigns, I have lots of issues with Stutters and FPS, which I don't have in other modern aircrafts... and I left flying the campaigns that I bought because of that.

Other reasons are UFO AI flying in formations and difference physics for them aswel. 

It is easy to try. Just fly any of big scorts or attacks to bombers formations in VR even lowering the number of them at the beggining and you will experience that

• 4 weeks later...