IFF troubles

Aries101

Hello.

I recently started to fly on server where only thing on map you can ssee is map itself (whatever that mode is called lol) and suddenly IFF started to be important. Now in 90% of the time I am only jeff out there. my usual way is to put M6 on * for transmit and recive part, but that did not help with identification of any plane (or maybe I missed it). On one ocasion i did tried with code but that worked only when other jeff did came code as me .So my question is, arw there any way to setup IFF in jeff so it actualy works or it is just usless clicking on startup. Good and acurate video guide would also be helpfull if you can link some.

Thank you

19 minutes ago, Aries101 said:

Hello.

I recently started to fly on server where only thing on map you can ssee is map itself (whatever that mode is called lol) and suddenly IFF started to be important. Now in 90% of the time I am only jeff out there. my usual way is to put M6 on * for transmit and recive part, but that did not help with identification of any plane (or maybe I missed it). On one ocasion i did tried with code but that worked only when other jeff did came code as me .So my question is, arw there any way to setup IFF in jeff so it actualy works or it is just usless clicking on startup. Good and acurate video guide would also be helpfull if you can link some.

Thank you

47 minutes ago, Aries101 said:

Hello.

Thank you

Check the server description or mission briefing if there is somewhere "magic_IFF" written. If yes, you only need to actiavte mode 1

My skins

AH thank you! 

That is stuff I wanted to know.

I saw that some videos suggests only mod1  to setup without recive and other video did suggest mode 6 on both sides but I am not sure is that working on all servers.

Edit: to summarize, best best for random multiplayer PVE server is mode 1 + on INT side and that is it? Or do I need to set that on TRS side aswell? Also, does code matters in that situation?

Edited by Aries101