Still problem with mission 12 - Search - But worked after 3 attempts.

dggoofy

Hi,

I thing something goes wrong with this mission!

I fly over the river where I am supposed to launch flares but nothing happens.

I watched the video and I see a big difference : when I launch the first flare I do not received the message "Flare launched, let's open your eyes!"

After a 3rd try, it worked. But, here again a small difference : I arrived a bit more south of the LZ, turned North when I get the message "We arrived, start...". Then I received directly the message : "I see nothing, launch flare". This time no "Fly back to the south". Maybe the reason of the bug

Cheers

Daniel

Edited by dggoofy
Worked under condition.

• dggoofy changed the title to Still problem with mission 12 - Search - But worked after 3 attempts.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team

Tested mentioned mission. SAR is not an easy thing. Scripting vise also. 🙂

If any issues arise, please see screens-notes for better understanding of mission flow.Please pay attention to newly presented message history function. Could be very helpful.

Скрытый текст

Screen_220225_231846.jpg

Screen_220225_232325.jpg

Screen_220225_234228.jpg

Screen_220225_234555.jpg

Screen_220225_234912.jpg

Screen_220225_235039.jpg

Screen_220225_235438.jpg

Screen_220225_235121.jpg

• Like 1

Best Regards, Dmitry.

"Чтобы дойти до цели, надо прежде всего идти." © О. Бальзак

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/11/2022 at 12:55 AM, dggoofy said:

Hi,

I thing something goes wrong with this mission!

I fly over the river where I am supposed to launch flares but nothing happens.

I watched the video and I see a big difference : when I launch the first flare I do not received the message "Flare launched, let's open your eyes!"

After a 3rd try, it worked. But, here again a small difference : I arrived a bit more south of the LZ, turned North when I get the message "We arrived, start...". Then I received directly the message : "I see nothing, launch flare". This time no "Fly back to the south". Maybe the reason of the bug

Cheers

Daniel

Daniel,

Were you able to complete the mission? I was able to complete it successfully (as of Oct 2023)

Nakesh