Mission 03 - Late AI causes trigger bug

Tiramisu

I have done all the radio commands correctly and followed the correct timing, but from the Tacview file I could see that due to an AI bug one of the aircraft was stuck on the runway threshold for 5 minutes after I took off. This caused the AI flights to rejoin with me very late on the Sally corridor and therefore the rejoin took place when we have reached WP2 already. This caused the following triggers to not work correctly and I was stuck in the mission for a very long time without knowing it at first. So it would be great if those frustrating trigger-bugs could be avoided. In the end it was not my fault that the AI got stuck.

The tacview file is too big, so I had to upload it somewhere else.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CbuBgPUqq_Q9DRFcsAZBk4bzb7K-LU_z/view?usp=sharing

Yes, of course, but I hope  you can fix those issues when the mission is stuck without a warning. In the end all AI aircraft managed to take off with 5 minutes delay, and imo the mission should have been able to carry on or at least I should have got a warning what to do in those situations (e.g. orbit  before WP2 until all aircraft have reached me).

Edited by Tiramisu

I can't - a lot of things hang on timings and when one part of the puzzle is not there, things may not work. Normally I try to fix these things but in this case there is just nothing I can do, this is a hard DCS code that got broken for Nellis and affects many missions and campaigns. Sorry 😞

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Sorry, the link should work for everyone now.

The same taxi-bug happened to me on my 2nd and 3rd attempt as well btw. So it should be easily reproducible. It seems like the AI unit blocking  the runway is my own wingman.

Edited by Tiramisu