Interview with Czech Su-25 pilot, 3h long

jurinko

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this interview. It is very intersting, only a shame that the translation stops after an hour... 😞

I still see the SU-25(A) as most interesting of all FC3 planes. For me, it would be a direct buy if ED or one of its contractors would make this model a full model with clickable cockpit et all. Not the T-version. And I don't understand why this T-version has so much attention as it was only produced in very small numbers.

How interesting would it be to see the implementation of the safety fuses in the braking discs as mentioned in the interview. Or the max-g for a fully loaded plane. There is so much that makes this plane so outstanding that it really deserves to come out of the LockOn/FC series.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2022 at 11:03 AM, hsth said:

Thank you for this interview. It is very intersting, only a shame that the translation stops after an hour... 😞

I still see the SU-25(A) as most interesting of all FC3 planes. For me, it would be a direct buy if ED or one of its contractors would make this model a full model with clickable cockpit et all. Not the T-version. And I don't understand why this T-version has so much attention as it was only produced in very small numbers.

How interesting would it be to see the implementation of the safety fuses in the braking discs as mentioned in the interview. Or the max-g for a fully loaded plane. There is so much that makes this plane so outstanding that it really deserves to come out of the LockOn/FC series.

We don't talk about the T model that only two dozen were ever made and only a half dozen ever saw service.... In the Ethiopian military.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2022 at 5:03 PM, hsth said:

I prefew Su-25A over the T as well. Su-25A require more skill and it was a real aircraft doing real warfare.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

It seems to me that the full episode have subtitles now!

• Like 1

Inno3d RTX 2070 Twin X2, ASUS STRIX Z270E Gaming, Intel i7 7700K, 32GB Corsair vengeance, Kingston Hyper X FPS Alloy Cherry MX Red, Logitech G102 Prodigy, Track Ir 5, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder pedals, Beyer Dynamic DT770, Acer CB280HK 4K monitor, Win 10 Pro 64bit