Transmit button get reversed

PhoenixRising

Hello-
Lately, when I am playing it Vaicom will work great for a while, but it will stop recognizing my commands. After a little investigation, what I realized it happening is the PTT switches are defaulting to listening, so when I hit the transmit button, it stops listening, and when I let go, the mic is hot.

What is really strange, is when I start a mission, it works as expected. Has anyone else experienced this?

• Like 1

This happened to me last night but after i had just updated to the latest Vaicom patch. Check you config tab to see if if the little white Slider switch on the lower right is set to the proper DCS version either release or Openbeta. Mine was set to release but i run openbeta. I then reset the Lua and keywords only just for good measure and restarted vaicom and DCS and everything was working as it should. Posting screenshots of each of the tabs for Vaicom to see what you have set would help as well.

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.