Shaggy´s Mig 29 skins dedicated thread

shaggy

Ok the Serbian Mig has been fixed now and re-uploaded, so jsut download it again and you will have correct tail marking.

I have also completed a new skin which was a request of a pilot in our aerobatic team.

This time i bring you the skin of the final Mig-29A flown by the East

German Air Force in 1990.

Download here: http://www.virtualavia.com/Lockon/Mig_29_Last_East_German.rar

I wont do more skins now for a little while probably as i have the last week of school next week + VFAT this weekend and Christmas the next.

But really soon i will make more skins for you all ;)

This skin replaces the 5th skin of the Russian Mig-29A.

Install with the latest modman without CDDS option checked.

Best Wishes

Shaggy

And some screens ;)

(Sorry Frazer no image showing the bottom now, but its only pure Blue/Grey with 2 emblems:thumbup:)

ScreenShot_350-2.jpg

ScreenShot_335-2.jpg

ScreenShot_341.jpg

ScreenShot_345.jpg

ScreenShot_349-1.jpg

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

thx =4c= САВО СРПСКИ :)

and aztezhx. go to www.virtual-jabog32.de and you have a Mig-29 template there.

More skins comming soon.

P.S

aztezhx there is an PM function for that sort of stuff, if you want to ask questions.

Edited by shaggy

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks a million Shaggy, look forward to seeing your new downloads after Christmas, all your hard work is appreciated ...... a lot.

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

thanks alot!oh and sorry for the post..im sure ill have some questions once i start skinning for the MiG..sorry again..

No worries :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here you go Stratos, hope this one will do.

Just install with latest Modman without the CDDS option checked.

The skin replaces the first skin of the Russian Mig-29S.

Download here: http://www.virtualavia.com/Lockon/Mig-29_S_Spain_Air_Force.zip

And some screens :)

ScreenShot_351.jpg

ScreenShot_340-2.jpg

ScreenShot_345-1.jpg

ScreenShot_350-3.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice Spanish Mig Shaggy, if and when you have time, as we know you're very busy could you please make Russian Mig29 in black with weathered low-vis markings, just the star if possible and a few dents and dings, if not I understand. Many thanks in advance

:pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::thumbup:

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Amazing skin mate! Thank's a lot for such a quick and beautiful job.

P.S. In the second pic are you flying over a Patchwork bed??[/quote

It's the Western Europe Terrain Airbase Mod V1.2 I believe

Download link: http://www.virtualavia.com/Lockon/We...se_Mod_1.2.rar

Edited by BrumTx

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Yepp BrumTx is right im using the Western Styler terrain mod, created by an unknown person :P .

The black mig is coming up also

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yepp BrumTx is right im using the Western Styler terrain mod, created by an unknown person :P .

The black mig is coming up also

Many Thanks Shaggy, it's appreciated. Hmmmmmm wonder who that "unknown" person might be lol and BTW the western style mod is VERY good, will you be doing some seasons for it in the future ???

Thanks again for the Black Mig :)

:pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly:

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Any news on the black Mig Shaggy ?? just an update would be fine

Thanks in advance

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Sorry BrumTx, i haven't been able to do it yet, it has been a hectic winter week and i also managed to get a bad cold in this bad swedish winter weather. One day it was +7 C and next day - 13 C. My body just couldent handle the swift change :( . if you want to you can describe for me a little better what you want on the skin exactly. Completely black with a grey tone emblems? . there is millions of ways you can do it so some guidance would be good ;) . Im feeling better today so the skin should be done really soon :)

BW

Shaggy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Shaggy I'm sorry to hear you have been un-well, please forgive me for pushing you a little. I know how the weather change can affect you , here in South Texas it's been 83F degree's during the day and minus -3F during the night, but no snow luckily.

Skin description: Black with low grey tones ( low vis markings, ie the star) not really bothered about any unit markings, if it's not too hard could it show signs of heavy wear along leading edges of the wings and tail and any other places you decide on.

I hope I'm not asking to much and I do very much appreciate the time you will spend doing it and time away from your family.

Sending you some Aquavit and some ice cold Texas Shiner beer lol

Thanks again for your time

Get well soon

Brum

:pilotfly::drunk::beer:

Am I an abusive idiot ?

No problem dear Brum :) i feel better so no problem. Description is good and it will be no problem to make, sqn markings is also no problem if you can tell me wich badge or if you can give me a link to one. In worse case if you dont have a picture of a badge i can make one for you.

BW

Shaggy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In worse case if you dont have a picture of a badge i can make one for you.

BW

Shaggy

If you dont mind I'll get you to make one, I know this is possibly being awkward but could you just put a firemans helmet in the badge, as I'm now a Fire Fighter here in Texas, if it's at all possible, if not I totally understand.

BTW sending you 2 girls from the bar on Klarabergsgatan in Stockholm to " aide " you in your work lol

Thank you again Dear Friend :thumbup:

PS .... would it be ok to send you a private message ?

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Sure thing about the private message BrumTx. And here is some shots of the Black Skin. You can tell me if there is something else you want done. I made a little badge also and called the aircraft Death Skull, and i added some bones to the side of the canopy to look like killer markings.

The Badge isen´t anything special, just some standard shapes and a skull i found on goggle which i edited. I take no credit for it.

Black_Mig_3.jpg

Black_Mig_2.jpg

Black_Mig_1.jpg

DeathSkullBadge.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]