Where is the DCS list of "Acronyms" for the Apache?

Fakum

Per Wags suggestion from the latest Mini Update "That’s it for now and don’t forget to study your acronyms.", I have searched the FAQ and the forums for a DCS List of Acronyms for the Apache, is there one or do I need to scour the internet? Thanks,

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

I'm fairly sure it was just a joke. You know, because the videos so far have contained so many...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR

I am not looking at it from a "Joke Perspective" out of all honesty. Its real as far as I am concerned. There is a heck of a lot to the Apache systems compared to any of the other modules. It would be great to have a list (if you will) derived from ED's perspective as opposed to bits and pieces scattered about the internet. If I were to look up "Brevity" for example, I would find more than you would want to know scattered about, and you would also find conflicting ones as well (ask me how I know)! I suppose one could do an exhaustive search on the internet for these acronyms specifically for the Apache, and Im sure if you did, you would find some inconsistencies within. I was just reaching out to find if one already existed, especially from ED's perspective, to save the struggle, thats all.

@Vakarian Thanks for the tip, very useful contribution!

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle