Number of FLARES wrong!

GumidekCZ

6 hours ago, GumidekCZ said:

Open Your Eyes!

All pictures post by both of you AGAIN just confirms, Dekas correct texture!

Take a closer look

Screenshot_564.png
Screenshot_580.png

You dont have to count pixels to see that those are two completely different schemes. You can even put Dekas Texture over the photo and move and strech it how you want it but it wont fit.

Edited by Mike_Romeo

My skins

54 minutes ago, Mike_Romeo said:

Take a closer look

Screenshot_564.png
Screenshot_580.png

You dont have to count pixels to see that those are two completely different schemes. You can even put Dekas Texture over the photo and move and strech it how you want it but it wont fit.

And I am the only one, who likes to play with pixels? 😁

Did you also take in mind, that the view on dispencers is here partialy obstructed by some parts of fuselage or something? May be because the buckets are sinked a littile into the fuselage.

obrazek.png

On top of that, your drawing in the red squeare is not simillar to any known dispencer.

And if you would like to play with pixels, than what is this?: obrazek.png   obrazek.png

Can you see that? That the lower row of empty holes in bucket is thinner - very likely due to already mentioned sinked postition in fuselage.

Post without a single exlamation mark 🤣

And the pixle battle can go on ... 🙈

• 5 months later...
46 minutes ago, Napillo said:

read the whole thread - it's correct, even if the texture isn't.

Yeah, I can read, everybody can read, but seems that only some have the gift of using the brain. Even Mike_Romeo get it, but than he just put here a joke with rather to have more FLARES than is in real and force the Deka to change the textures to match this made up number.

TEXTURE IS CORRECT, but number of FLARES is WRONG.

Edited by GumidekCZ

On 2/18/2022 at 3:55 AM, uboats said:

here's countermeasure dispenser used by jf-17 we use as ref

16x2 and 18x2

QQ图片20220217185319.jpg

You CANT just use some picture with gear NEVER SEEN MOUNTED ON REAL PLANE.

Now, all available photos which are with high resolution enough, tell us, that Me and Dekas texure (If not been changed yet since my first post)  IS correct 😅 Im sorry.

image.png - REAL JF-17 (empty)    image.png - DEKA TEXTURE

Edited by GumidekCZ

I understand your concern and point.

but manual says 32 + 36 and it's different config for some of jf17 (there's photo). Texture was made based on photo of other jf17.

So, at this moment, i will follow the manual.

thanks

Edited by uboats
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

21 hours ago, uboats said:

I understand your concern and point.

but manual says 32 + 36 and it's different config for some of jf17 (there's photo). Texture was made based on photo of other jf17.

So, at this moment, i will follow the manual.

thanks

Can we see the manual, I mean the RW one? Link to it would be nice. Should be no problem for you to at least guide me, where I can find it. I expect that is not Classified, if you are able to use it for this sim.

22 minutes ago, GumidekCZ said:

Can we see the manual, I mean the RW one? Link to it would be nice. Should be no problem for you to at least guide me, where I can find it. I expect that is not Classified, if you are able to use it for this sim.

sorry, there's no public one. I don't know where you can find it online.

you might ask on defence.pk, afaik, there're users working for Pakistan Aeronautical Complex.

for modern aircraft, it's quite normal that manual can be a bit diff from the different lots.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• 5 months later...

Watch and weep...

BOTH are fitted...

Edited by Tiger-II

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

nullHere... this is the 3 x something.

image.png

Interesting they put the PL-5s on pylons and not the wing tips.

• Like 1

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

15 hours ago, Tiger-II said:

nullHere... this is the 3 x something.

image.png

Interesting they put the PL-5s on pylons and not the wing tips.

Common mistake especially if you rely on older materials that are more speculative. 

Where is this 3D model from? The Air Force promo didn’t have it, so I don’t know if it’s “official” in any capacity. 

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

2 hours ago, AeriaGloria said:

Common mistake especially if you rely on older materials that are more speculative. 

Where is this 3D model from? The Air Force promo didn’t have it, so I don’t know if it’s “official” in any capacity. 

It is a drone video overflying the real aircraft. You can see the dispensers in the overview of the aircraft from other angles. It's real; not a render or model.

2 hours ago, Iron Sights said:

In my opinion, one thing I don’t want is any less flares. So I’m onboard with keeping it the way it is, based on the information they have. If anything, give me more capabilities, not less.

I agree. They have access to the actual simulators, so they must be accurate.