How can I have music in the background of my mission without it being stopped whenever I use another audio que?

Prog1080

I'm trying to be able to have music play during a mission I'm building in the editor while also being able to have other audio files being triggered without it just stopping the music. That way I can have the music playing while have audio files of people talking at the same time. Is there a way to do this? I haven't been able to find anyone mention this issue so I assume either I am a total forehead and the answer is right in front of me, or its impossible to do which would be pretty lame.

Edited by Prog1080

6 minutes ago, Prog1080 said:

I'm trying to be able to have music play during a mission im building in the editor while also being able to have other audio files being triggered without it just stopping the music. That way I can have the music playing while have audio files of people talking at the same time. Is there a way to do this?

No, unfortunately the SOUND trigger action can only play one sound at a time. One way around this is to use one of the player’s aircraft radios to tune a station transmitting music, but you would need the player to tune that station.

Other way is to restart the music after it was stopped, I used that technique on this training mission, where I play music during a couple of long empty sections of the flight:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB