Slaved LED question

terranraida

Howdy, so I am trying to configure my new panel #2 LEDs in the slave mode to the CM3 throttle. The LEDS work when I use the shift knob, but I would like it to exempt the landing gear/flaps lights, and to make them their own separate functional leds and maybe a toggle light so when it's active they light up instead of being constantly on. I tried searching youtube but it seems it's either one or the other. Anyone have any luck with experimenting with the LEDs?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't suppose anyone has done a tutorial on this softwrae, have they? I *think* I've got it talking to DCS (the mcp_CanopyOpen flag seems to change correctly inthe software when I test with the Hornet), but I don't think I understand how to get it to actually output anything to the LEDs on my CM3.

• 1 month later...
31.03.2022 в 19:08, frostycab сказал:

I don't suppose anyone has done a tutorial on this softwrae, have they? I *think* I've got it talking to DCS (the mcp_CanopyOpen flag seems to change correctly inthe software when I test with the Hornet), but I don't think I understand how to get it to actually output anything to the LEDs on my CM3.

PC: i9-10850K ~5.2GHz / Asus Rog Strix H490 Gaming, Asus GTX1080 Rog Strix Gaming OC, HyperX Fury RGB 32Gb RAM 3200MHz, SSD 512Gb, HDD 1Tb, Windows 10 x64. 2 x Samsung Curved 32" 

VirpilControls software engineer