Russian version to English/Spanish Version

Kike

I'm enjoying this simulator, even if they have already "killed" about 20 times with making the checks ... ;)

Purchase the full version for download in Russian, and my question has been raised is whether or raised in a future patch to translate different versions or mods to do the same?

It is not a problem for me to have the Russian version, as it once inside the cabin gives you the same thing, for it is the manual, but be good at any given time can completely shift the language to English, Spanish or German second interests you (in my case to Spanish;)).

Saludos!!

I5 4690K@4500ghz/24gb DDR3 ram/Evga GTX1070

Pues no creo Kike, para tenerlo en Castellano ya existe la version occidental, que incluye entre otros idiomas el Castellano. No se van a matar a sacar un parche ya teniendo una version completa en ese idioma, es demasiado lio, lo tendrian que hacer por cada idioma, y seria un verdadero problema logistico.

Mi consejo es que cuando salga la version occidental te la compres, aunque salga mas cara.

ENGLISH

I think no for diferents reasons, if already exist western version include spanish language no have reason for launch traduction patch, is dificult and no have beneficies.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cavallers del Cel - Comunintat Catalana de Simulació http://www.cavallersdelcel.cat

While we're at it, will the English version be distributed in Germany/Austria or, in general, non English-speaking countries?

Edited by sobek

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

There will be no patch that allows you to change the language of the Russian version. However, English, French, Spanish and German versions of BS are currently in the making, but these will be separate from the Russian version.

Thats a shame - I guess it will be possible to copy over the sound files and training missions to get english vers of those - then good to go I gesss

I don't mid the cost of buying the english version - its all the setup that I want to avoid

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

^^ not when you consider the russian version cost about £3.50

No, the two are seperate products for seperate markets distributed by different companies..

It's a bit like saying "I bought the single disc Batman:Dark Knight DVD, but now the 2 disc special edition is out..do I get a discount on it?"

At least, that is my take on it..feel free to disagree of course!

It may not make sense to you, but it makes plenty of sense in the business world. The Russian version is a different product, which means different distributors, etc.

The localized content was created specifically for the International version.

You were given the opportunity to purchase the Russian version - ED did so because people were quite keen on, but it has been said TIME AND AGAIN that they are not going to be the same product. The Russian version is intended for one Market: The one in Russia.

So if you bought that and don't want to buy the international version because 'it's just an english translation' (as if that alone doesn't take a lot of work) then don't buy it. Stick with the Russian version.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I am sure that the only difference between Russian and English version is the name and the contents of the folder \RU\, where it is housed in the file of the word simulator.

Only thing that differentiates a version of another is the price and that this translated to English, nothing more.

For my part there is no problem in that verion is in Russian, as if it is in Chinese. When I climbed into the cockpit all the descriptions of the buttons property in English, the manual is in English, and yes, when the buttons are in the Russian view, but it is logical, is a Russian helicopter.

My only problem is in training, that the text is in Russian, but have already Spanish translations of these texts, which greatly facilitates the realization of the training.

Then, when you have this simulator with ease, I think about flying online, with Spanish pilots, so I am not very concerned about the language, although I am surprised that not draw a system of language change when I am sure that the only thing that is supposed to change somewhere file, a little more.

But of course, it cost us to buy back the simulator in another language, and we cost more than $ 20 with respect to the Russian version when the payment system and acquisition of the simulator is equal, ONLINE.That's why I do not understand the cost increase, well, if this is a business and are making money, is logical.

The costs do not increase by a Spanish company needs to put money to distribute this product here, and therefore this will increase the cost.

Even so I think that for users in much of Europe, the price of the Russian version is a gift to us.

I5 4690K@4500ghz/24gb DDR3 ram/Evga GTX1070