Failures

lucky-hendrix

I don't think that's so great. A printed manual is a luxury that not all of us want or need. PDF is fine.

Smokin Hole

That's right. If I had to vote for the BS related shocke this would be my first choice. Simple LO FC wih checklists (or at least procedures) and state of the art simulation without checklist. :huh:

What about failures ? there's nothing about it in flight manual , what are we supposed to do if motor catchs fire ? Or when there's a main hydro fail ? etc ...

The Ka-50 is quite automated and has a lot of redundancy.

If you have an engine or APU fire the extinguisher bottle will blow automatically. All you need to do is confirm the engine then shut off the fuel cutoff lever and finally close the engine fuel valve. If you want or need to you can manually blow the second bottle by pressing the button but then are left with no further extinguishing capability.

A hydraulic failure will be seamless. You get an EKRAN message and the system takes care of the rest. All you have to do is use the emergency gear switch(red gaurded) to transfer the gear hydrauilcs to the operating system.

Emergency procedures are a part of the extended manual that will be available in print only.

Does that mean this extended manual contains additional information not included in the electronic manual that comes with the game?

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo

...ok now I feel dumb, I should have searched

Edited by luckybob9

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo

The Ka-50 is quite automated and has a lot of redundancy.

If you have an engine or APU fire the extinguisher bottle will blow automatically. All you need to do is confirm the engine then shut off the fuel cutoff lever and finally close the engine fuel valve. If you want or need to you can manually blow the second bottle by pressing the button but then are left with no further extinguishing capability.

A hydraulic failure will be seamless. You get an EKRAN message and the system takes care of the rest. All you have to do is use the emergency gear switch(red gaurded) to transfer the gear hydrauilcs to the operating system.

Not quite so automated or seamless on the hydraulic failure. In fact I just had one after I got hit by a few bullets from some soldiers on the ground. I looked at the outside of the aircraft didnt see any dammage, continued on my way to the main target. A minute later EKRAN says common hydraulics error and then my gear seemingly automatically droped out. I flip that emergency gear switch and try to retract them with the gear lever then I recieved a main hydraulics error, 30 seconds later I'm spiraling towards the ground. Not sure what I did wrong but I feel like I caused the second failure somehow due to my ignorance.

The second that spiral bound book is out I'm ordering it. I hate alt tabing out and trying to read a PDF. I want something I can quickly flip open or browse through on long flights without leaving the game. I dont really have the patience to try to print double sided pages to do it myself nor do I want to spend $100.00 on ink, printing 700 pages.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

I don't think that's so great. A printed manual is a luxury that not all of us want or need. PDF is fine.

Smokin Hole

If you be on fire you may want and need it :megalol:

i9-9900K,Z390 Aorus Master, 32GB GSkill Trident F4-3600 DDR4, ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti, Oculus Rift S. Thrustmaster Warthog T&S, TPR Pedals.