Ground Radar Help

dresoccer4

So I'm trying to follow along with Chuck's guide about deploying some weapons with a ground radar lock however I somehow keep getting to this screen when going into Air to Ground mode and nothing I press seems to do anything or change it. I searched Chuck's Guide for the radar term "AGR" and came up with nothing. 

Anyone know what is happening here or how to just get to the normal ground radar screen that shows the terrain. Thanks!

image.png

Edited by dresoccer4

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

5 minutes ago, razo+r said:

What did you press to get there in the first place?

don't know which key exactly but I've been trying to follow these steps so happens somewhere here. pressing AGR does nothing and there's no mention of that radar mode in the guide. it very odd

image.png

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Ah, now I get it.

If you have (dont know if type specific, but definitly happens with the Type200) the Type200 bombs in CCIP, the RADAR goes into AGR (I assume it means Air-Ground Ranging or something). If you chose a different release mode, it will exit AGR mode.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, razo+r said:

Ah, now I get it.

If you have (dont know if type specific, but definitly happens with the Type200) the Type200 bombs in CCIP, the RADAR goes into AGR (I assume it means Air-Ground Ranging or something). If you chose a different release mode, it will exit AGR mode.

ok ill check out the release mode

image.png

Do you have a screenshot of your HUD, SMS page and radar display? That'd help figure out where the issue is.

I've re-run the procedure step by step just to make sure, worked fine.

My guess would be that you selected CCIP mode by mistake.

Edited by Charly_Owl

you cannot enter AGR actively via mode selection

It will automatically enter AGR from CCRP/CCIP modes, when destination is within range and ready for delivery, at that time, it needs more accurate distance measurement.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |