English version out?!?

matthew798

Hey guys, on the english BS site there is an e-shop. In it is the "DCS: Black Shark English version for downloading". Is that the western version!?!? It's 50$ like they predicted the price to be, and there is a payment site already set up. It looks like some cheap paypal knockoff so i didn't go through with it. Just wanted to get your opinions on it...

YES! The english version is available for download! BTW, Protix is the same cc service I used to pay for the Russian download, so it should be fine.

Have fun kids!

Forgive me for being skeptical, but why is there not a bigger buzz? I mean, the game is released in ENGLISH!?!? Is this truly a none-starforce version of DCS:BS? Am i going to be missing anything if i get this instead of the boxed version (obviously the manuals and whatnot...)?

I don't think there is a non starforce version. They will all require activation. I read on the forums here that the English version thought will have more activations available. I am down to 1 activation on the russian version I purchased because I reinstalled it on the same machine twice and I didn't know about saving the registry key. I purchased the English version and I am downloading it now. The manuals are available with the download and they have the english manuals in PDF format here in the forums.

I thought this wasn't supposed to come out until next year?

Crazy Russians. :D

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

This is very strange.

If the english download version is out officially, WHY there is not any official announcement anywhere in the web page?

This english version is the same in content as the future DVD version? ( training videos, campaings, text in missions, etc ALL in english?

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

And there I was expecting a wee bit of Pomp and Circumstance............:music_whistling:

Never you Mind - Downloading now :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

And there I was expecting a wee bit of Pomp and Circumstance............:music_whistling:

Never you Mind - Downloading now :D

Same here...downloading right now. I am getting about 500k a second on the setup and data files from the second US mirror.

I guess my only question is does it matter what version we run as a "host"? Any differences in server code from the russian version to the English version?

I have the russian download. Now i am purchasing the english download. And in the future i will purchase the DVD version.

With costumers like me ED-DCS would have a long existence....XD

Thanks for release the english download version.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

50 USD !?? Twice as much as Russian download?

If the difference covers those US/EU rating, can I have a discount, as those rating are not applied to my country?

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

Having installed the Russian version should I deactivate SF uninstall the RU version then install the English version?

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64