English Version..Setting affinity doesn't work???

AlphaInfinity

For those that have the English version, can you check the affinity FPS workaround? I set the affinity to CPU 0 and 1 and taskmgr is showing that CPU 1 is maxed out at 100% while CPU 0 is almost idle when the affinity is set to both processors.

I am on the English version 1.0 on Vista 32bit. This worked fine on the Russian version.

Not sure how you can save anything. the "OK" button in the options screen doesn't work for me; English version.

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

I have a quad processor so I can't tell you specifics on a dual but I was startled when I came to visit the forum and I saw the heading as well as the rejoicing that the English version has been released.

Downloaded, installed, affinity is working exactly the same as the Russian version. I ran one of the combat training missions and got a ~30-40% bump by setting the affinity to 1,2,3 cores - I always deselect cors 0, it's likely busy running a number of OS tasks. Same results as the Russian version.

I'd suggest the only differences between the two .exe's is the language so I wouldn't have expected any different.