Mission 1 drones

vitdor

Drones are practically not displayed on the radar, 1-3 seconds maximum, I focus on AWACS data, AIM-7 are useless. Visually, the drones are almost invisible due to the image quality of the virtual mode, as a result, with the help of tricks, I manage to shoot down 2-3 drones at the 3rd point and the mission failed, the platform was destroyed. I'm at a dead end, just not enough time. Can this mission be skipped?

Open Beta: 2.7.10.19473

Edited by vitdor

After 8 hours of failure, I stopped trying to complete the drone mission. Perhaps the ED broke something, but the drones at the second point are practically invulnerable, they are practically not detected by the radar and are extremely rarely captured by the IR aim-9. Super weapon! They just do their job and show the complete uselessness of the F-18 carrier-based aircraft.

PS
Judging by the radio communications, the pilots are no more than 10-15 years old )) which also spoils the impression. Still, you expect less emotional content from a realistic simulator.

Edited by vitdor

2022/2/20 AM1点18分,vitdor说:

After 8 hours of failure, I stopped trying to complete the drone mission. Perhaps the ED broke something, but the drones at the second point are practically invulnerable, they are practically not detected by the radar and are extremely rarely captured by the IR aim-9. Super weapon! They just do their job and show the complete uselessness of the F-18 carrier-based aircraft.

PS
Judging by the radio communications, the pilots are no more than 10-15 years old )) which also spoils the impression. Still, you expect less emotional content from a realistic simulator.

I will test it in the near future to see what the problem is.