A-10C - A-10A still a option?

MBot

OK ... so I caved in and bought the A-10. In fact, I plan on caving in and buying everything that makes it into DCS World vbg! Now ... can I have a Spitfire IX, a F4U-1D and some of those funny/quaint little WWII aircraft that the Huns and the Japs manufactured please (no offense intended toward peoples of German or Japanese descent).

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

Holy thread revival batman

Speaking unofficially, the A-10A will still likely be released in some form at some time, because it was already well in development. The how and the when is now unclear.

This ever going to happen?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

First to Fight, First to Strike.

AIEEE! the Zombie Apocalypse has begun! kill it! quickly! get it back in the ground before it infects us all!!!

Shotgun (or .50 cal) to the head works every time!:D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Surely you can pretend to be in an A10 A by not mounting the Sniper pod and job's a good 'un! :-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.