TM Warthog HOTAS For Sale

BuzzU

I just bought this and I didn't get around to trying it for a while. It has maybe 2 hours on it. Gimble is smooth with no stiction or play. Mini-stick works well for me but a lot of people don't like it. Swap ia Delta is easy fix. I bought a 10CM polished aluminum extension for it. It's perfect and feels like it would with the lighter green spring but has more throw. I feel it's better than the green spring.  I also bought a Shapsway AB detent. Just push though it for AB. It works perfect and is installed.

I'm stumped what to ask for it. I paid a lot for it and the extension and detent was another $125 with shipping.

How about $500 and i'll split shipping with the buyer?

Guarantee it's still brand new looking and the 2 hours of use is true.

USA only.

Edited by BuzzU

Buzz

You might think so but actually i'm going back to auto sim racing.

I like Warthogs. This is the 6th one i've bought and sold.

The truth is i've gotten too old for this. My memory can't cope anymore. It's much easier to remember the layout of a race track. 😉

Edited by BuzzU

Buzz

Sad to see you going BuzzU! But have fun going round in circles!

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...