Russian vs. English Versions

theox

I think the cockpit labels are also in English (seperate from tooltips)

So far ive purchased the Russian DVD from qpig.ru that arrived today and the Russian download version, ill end up buying the physical copy of the english version as well, but for now im good.

From what I've seen the Russian version which I have is all in Russian except the tool tips in the cockpit which can be in english.

The english version is all english, labels,tool tips, bitchin Betty, campaign speech, training speech,wingman coms,plus you get a lot more tutorial videos. It will definately be worth getting the english version and the real manual which ED is producing.

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

What EXACTLY are the differences between the Russian and English versions?

Is the only difference the Missions/Trainings in English?

First of all, as it's noted in http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=587520#post587520 you'll have an additional campaign. I may also state that cockpit, wingmen, ATC radiospeech and Betty are in English. Trainings have English voiceover too.

picture.php?albumid=243&pictureid=1732

Damn I wish I had known the English one was coming so soon. I just bought the Russian version only 4 or 5 days ago. Oh well, downloading now :)

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

I guess I'll wait until tomorrow before getting this... glad I managed to get some training in with the russian version, looking forward to going through the training missions.

Thanks ED

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

Not also native betty.

How can i set by default in the english download version all english sounds into russian ( wingmans, airport, tower , etc ) but not the subtitles.

I also have the russian download version, and if necessary i could replace any file of the russian version into english version.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Does the Engish version include all Wags' producers notes?

You have to buy the super-deluxe platinum edition to get that :lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

I am really interested in the possibility of a russian cockpit and an english ABRIS.

Is this possible?

Sorry for asking again.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I am really interested in the possibility of a russian cockpit and an english ABRIS.

Is this possible?

Sorry for asking again.

sorry I didnt read your Question right.... ignore

Edited by wolfast
oops didnt read right!!!

30+ years flight sims

-Alienware Desktop With constantly changing specs -Track IR 5 -Thrusmasters Warthog HOTAS #55179 -Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Pedals

It seems the sounds have been improved and tweaked in the English one.. i've certainly noticed a difference.

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

Unless this has changed, the ABRIS language can be set in one of the lua files. I'm just not able to find it now (at work, ducking from the boss :shifty:).

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules