Instaling Problem

Peter22

Hi, I just purchase the English version of BS, but is giving me an installing error

I had the Russian version that of course I uninstalled, however the english version it is completing thew installation, This has something to do with start force Russian version......I definitely need help.

Thank you

Peter22

I am posting the print screen

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

Installing

Sorry I put that English version it is completing the installation, IT IS NOT completing the installation

Thanks

Peter22

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

I got that same error. Notice how it was looking for data1.cab on your desktop? It would have been nice if it told you to download both the exe file and the rar file. If you can, I would download the .cab file, put it on your desktop with your exe installer and try again. This is what I'm doing. If it works, I'll let you know. :D

Cabfile

Got it guys, the cab file was corrupted, so I download it again.

Is working now:thumbup:

Problems with installing

I read the threads and I still can't seem to get it installed. It says error 13 about the data cab file, I downloaded both files. and I put both files in the same folder. but when I go to install I get an error half way though saying something about data cab, I downloaded it twice, thinking the first one was currupt. So I need some step by step advise starting with, initially where do I download it to? it's defaulting windows explorer, I tried that once and I also saved under the setup file in the eagledynamics folder. so I'm not sure what to do. thanks alot guys

Chris