Need help figuring out how to apply simple custom animations for simple static object. Can someone please help.

JahnR

I'm almost finished with a massive undertaking of a fully fledged ID4 (independence day) experience, but have this simple little hickup, that I can't figure out. I'm amazed how far I've gotten with this mod (though with many sleepless nights, forgotten meals and severe sanity loss as a price), only to get this little detail in the way. I've managed to get the animation with their respective arg's (each within 100 frames) to work in the model viewer as seen in the added images. Tried getting the arg's to play via ME, but I keep getting a static version (as show in  the "in game" image), stuck in 0 for each arg-nr. The link to my google drive folder contains videoclips (also contains the images in the post in original quality): 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rZrrC487FlppDiahGMyItWEspzyQL_AM?usp=sharing

In the clips, you can see how I want the result to play out in game, so in addition to get the animation to work in game at all, I need to know how to apply different durations from -1 to 1 for each arg. Originally I had two additional args, one that also moved the entire ship from point A to point B and a second that kept the ship rotating (which you can see in the clip with rotation) throughout it all. Ideally, I'd like to go back to using those args as well. The idea is to make the entire animation play once from start to finish throughout a mission (30 minutes) that this animation is intended for. The ship moving from point A to point B for 28 minutes, followed by the ship opening and firing its primary weapon for 1 min and 30 seconds (leaving it at the last frame those last 30 seconds) while having the ship rotate the entire 30 minutes. If the engine is somehow too restricted for such grand ideas, my backup plan is to settle with only animating the primary weapon by itself (as shown in the clip without rotation) those last two minutes of the mission. (as shown in the clip without rotation). Please can someone help me with this? If you need more info than what I already added, ask away.

Best of regards, Jahn

ID4_CD(3).png

ID4_CD(1).png

ID4_CD(2).png

ID4CD_ingame.png

ID4_CD(5).png

ID4_CD(6).png