English Installation

Peter22

Hi, I just purchase the English version of BS, but is giving me an installing error

I had the Russian version that of course I uninstalled, however the english version it is NOT completing thew installation, This has something to do with start force Russian version......I definitely need help.

Thank you

Peter22

I am posting the print screen

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

Installing

I got this error

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

Installing

Hi, I just purchase the English version of BS, but is giving me an installing error

I had the Russian version that of course I uninstalled, however the english version it is completing thew installation, This has something to do with start force Russian version......I definitely need help.

Thank you

Peter22

I am posting the print screen

Hey Peter22!

Take a look at your other thread about this. I had this to say:

"I got that same error. Notice how it was looking for data1.cab on your desktop? It would have been nice if it told you to download both the exe file and the rar file. If you can, I would download the .cab file, put it on your desktop with your exe installer and try again. This is what I'm doing. If it works, I'll let you know. :D "

Edited by RedTiger

got it guys, sorry I think I posted the same issue twice....However, I had the cab file corrupted so I dowload the file again with out problems. English version is working now.

Thank you all