English version DVD Release?

JG27_Arklight

Seeing as that the English Download version has been released, is there a date for the DVD version?

Thanks!

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

Matt stated in the SimHq interview that it is slated for a q1 release in 2009, but when the gold master is released to the publishers it is out of ED's hands

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

"The English Version of DCS: Black Shark", with manuals, an additional campaign etc is now available for downloading at the E-shop"

The boxed version will become available in retail shops in the early part of 2009."

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

I understand that the translation has a cost .... but $ 20 more for download in comparison with the Russian version seems excessive to me....or is it really is very cheap Russian version, it is possible.

How much will be cost in Spanish translation, 70 $?...pffff...!!!I prefer the Russian version!!!

I5 4690K@4500ghz/24gb DDR3 ram/Evga GTX1070

• ED Team
"The English Version of DCS: Black Shark", with manuals, an additional campaign etc is now available for downloading at the E-shop"

The boxed version will become available in retail shops in the early part of 2009."

The announcement contains an error. It should read "The English Version of DCS: Black Shark", with english manuals as pdfs, an additional campaign etc is now available for downloading at the E-shop"

The hardcopy manual will be sold separately. Date to be announced.

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

The lozalized DCS:BS versions will be in the price range of the english one.

I suppose, like € 50.- being in the price range of $ 50.- ... :D

I can live with pricing differences to weaker markets like CIS and US...:music_whistling:

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it's our home!"

Use such formula: average_salary/dcs_price when comparing prices for Western and CIS countries. :smartass: Probably you will be very amazed by difference: for CIS residents Russian version is more expensive than English version for resident of "Western" countries, even if English version may seem more expensive when compared directly to Russian one. So it is fair that Russian version is "cheaper".

Wir sehen uns in Walhalla.

It's not about translations, it's about market value.

Well, fluctuations in market so we could define as "pay to third parties for the simple fact of being middlemen...."

I am surprised that plentee that the grounds are fluctuations in the market when buying and downloading procedure is identical to the Russian version (I think so, I hope not to be wrong). Only thing that differentiates one version and another is the language, the method of payment and download is the same, I do not believe that fluctuations in the market are just for the language in which the unloading of the simulator and with the same method buy / download....I think...

I5 4690K@4500ghz/24gb DDR3 ram/Evga GTX1070

I suppose the benefits for the DVD version are that its harder to lose than a file on a computer (as it has its own disk/case) and that it can be installed on computers with dial-up or erratic internet connections?

But, its still impossible to install it on a computer without an internet connection, correct?

Thanks,

I just want to ask if Black Shark will be released to EMPIK stores in Poland ASAP?

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Im with you on that question zokier,,,,

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

• ED Team
Im with you on that question zokier,,,,

As has been stated before, the DVD boxed version will not include the hardcopy manual. The hardcopy manual will be a separate purchase.

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone has any idea what company will distribute DCS:BS in Poland?

tail# 44 or 444

• ED Team
Does anyone has any idea what company will distribute DCS:BS in Poland?

Currently in negotiation with 2 companies. Will create a post when finalised.

Currently in negotiation with 2 companies. Will create a post when finalised.

I'm looking forward for that information. I'm just eager to purchase two copies of DCS in Poland.

tail# 44 or 444

I have the dl version of bs. Was wondering if there will be an added benefit of having the hardcopy. Will it take less toll on my puter? Bs works fine with everything set on high but sometimes my puter hickups.

An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.