English / Russian Version Server Question

multiviper

^^ I "believe" that the english release is several version's ahead of the Russian release (like 5 or 6?) ...however, the code seems to be compatible in a multiplayer setting.

I think this is impossible or better THIS should be impossible, 'cause ED would have a lot of problems if someone made a bug fix for the english version and not the same for the russian one.

But I repeat: this seems to me IMPOSSIBILE: the version SHOULD be the same !!!

Hi

Davide "MaxTow"

I think this is impossible or better THIS should be impossible, 'cause ED would have a lot of problems if someone made a bug fix for the english version and not the same for the russian one.

But I repeat: this seems to me IMPOSSIBILE: the version SHOULD be the same !!!

Hi

Davide "MaxTow"

Well, should be easy to tell...my russian version says "version 1.0" ..

I havent installed my english version yet (left downloading before work today), but when I load her up, I rather expect to see "version 1.05" or something similar . (no doubt someone can confirm this for us)

I expect that ED will release full patches for the game as and when they are developed and required...version differences do not necesarily imply Bug Fixes..we allready know the English version has some addition contect for eg, and this could be the reasoning behind any version variation.

Anyways, excitement reigns, it's a great day to be a simmer thats for sure!