A little mission fun

Pinefang

Just set up an AGM 84E SLAM mission in multiplayer. Had a lot of fun doing it. Had the Sim create a target range it was like 69 miles from my base at Batumi. Got all of the coordinates input before takeoff. Started firing as soon as I was in range. The cool thing about the mission was that I was following the missiles with the F-6 key and as my missiles approached the targets I could see the air defenses launching their counter defenses at my missiles. They got one of four but it was cool seeing their missiles rising up to my missiles trying to hit them. The other cool thing was that my aircraft was never in danger of ground defenses because I fired from 50 miles out. Lol

• Like 1

The first time I saw the launch of my own surface-to-air missiles in the PVP server was also very shocking. At that time, I was at the airport preparing to take off, and when I was taxiing, I found several white smoke rising up. You don't even know what words to use to describe this scene except shock.

And it's the same feeling when frigates intercept anti-ship missiles.

If you have the chance, go for those missions where a dozen or so players are involved. You‘ll see several squadrons of aircrafts drawing white smoke in the sky. Very beautiful.