HELP!!

Hakkifan

I just bought the english version of Black Shark and downloaded it from your site. I ran the install it gets half way stops and says the install was canceled. So I thought it may have just been a bad file in the download so I downloaded it from one of the other mirrors. I hit install and it does the same thing.

Does anyone have any idea what im doing wrong?

Did you have the Russian version? Make sure you uninstall it and set your unicode back to English.

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Don't know maybe try disable Anti Virus, or another applications which sometimes can break install process...

But for the future - please name threads adequately to problem!

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I suspect he didn`t download both files.

Hakkifan, did you download the setup and the cab file?

What 2 files...??? On the DCS site in the Files you only have a file :

Setup.exe

PopovQc (425 ETACv Alouettes)

Montreal, Québec, Canada

Je parle français et anglais - I speak French & English.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz (8 cpu), Motherboard : ASUS Sabertooth X79, 16GigRam, DX11, Win10, GeForce RTX2070 8GB & Oculus Rift S & HP Reverb :P

doh...

lol...in deed...just saw it in the DCS server file... im a big Moron , with capital "M". :doh:

Let's hope the rest of the process will be flawless. Sorry for wasting you time... too exited about installing this urly holliday gift :)

PopovQc (425 ETACv Alouettes)

Montreal, Québec, Canada

Je parle français et anglais - I speak French & English.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz (8 cpu), Motherboard : ASUS Sabertooth X79, 16GigRam, DX11, Win10, GeForce RTX2070 8GB & Oculus Rift S & HP Reverb :P