RTX 3050 8GB

On 4/13/2022 at 3:26 PM, vitabuel said:

I acquired an RTX 3050 a few months back because the reviews said it was a fantastic video card. And my hardware isn't old; it should be able to handle anything, but it didn't. As soon as I installed it, the computer began to malfunction, and it shut down. I contacted the gentlemen at salvagedata.com, and they literally saved my life. They verified all of my computer files directly in front of me, and it came out that the previous owner had destroyed part of my data. And because this data is required for the video card to function properly, they were reporting a variety of problems. Everything is now in perfect functioning order.

I do have a similar issue that the system randomly restarts or get a BSOD , the PSU is brand , it was purchased the same day that I purchased the 3050 , it's a CM 650w Bronze.  But I do think that the system could have also have a memory issue.  Gonna run memtest later.  

The random restart is only during game play.  So either RAM / GPU / PSU , I did a Furmark test and it ran perfectly well.

Memtest is next

Edited by humptydumpty

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Attitude Power Trim Power Attitude Trim

Wing Commander SWAC