For Sale - Warthog base and Stick, Monstertech Mount, Winwing Orion throttle

VirusAM

I am selling the stuff below to optimize my setup and sell the things I won't be using anymore.
All the item prices are to be considered with including shipping in the European Union. This is except the mounts which are quite heavy, but depending on the destination I can split it up.

• Hotas Warthog Base with softer Spring  --> 100 euros
  • Hotas Warthog Grip --> 120 euros
  • Saitek Combat Pedals --> 80 euros
  • Winwing Orion Throttle with Fingerlift Addon --> 280 euros + shipping (consider shipping and importing fees on top of original WinWing price).
  • Monstertech Mount with Warthog Base plate - gray model (is ok for FSSB also) --> 80 euros + shipping

-----------------------------------
PACKS:
I can offer packs with discounts for who picks more items...here some example:

• Thrustmaster Warthog base + Warthog Grip -> 190 euros including shipping in EU
  • Thrustmaster Warthog base + Warthog Grip + Monstertech mount -> 260 euros including shipping in EU
  • Thrustmaster Warthog base + Warthog Grip  + Winwing Orion Throttle with Fingerlift -> 460
  • Thrustmaster Warthog base + Warthog Grip + Saitek Combat Pedals -> 240 euros including shipping in EU
  • Thrustmaster Warthog base + Warthog Grip + Saitek Combat Pedals + Winwing Orion Throttle with Fingerlift -> 470 euros including shipping in EU
  • Thrustmaster Warthog base + Warthog Grip + Saitek Combat Pedals + Monstertech mount -> 300 euros including shipping in EU
  • Thrustmaster Warthog base + Warthog Grip + Saitek Combat Pedals + Monstertech mount + Winwing Orion Throttle with Fingerlift -> 520 euros including shipping in EU

b11af19cb2ff72dafc6c61b6fdb99c8a.jpg

Edited by VirusAM
added monstertech mount color details

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

• VirusAM changed the title to For Sale - Virpil T-50cm2 base - T-50 Grip

updated post with pictures

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

• VirusAM changed the title to For Sale - Virpil T-50cm2 base - T-50 Grip - Monstertech Stand

updated post with monstertech stand

• VirusAM changed the title to For Sale - Virpil T-50cm2 base - Monstertech Stand

@VirusAM I was still standing in line for the T-50 grip but I see it's not in the post anymore.

I'm sorry to be calling you out and I sincerely mean no disrespect, but it's been over a month since you published your post.

It would have been simpler if you specified that your items were not immediately available.

That said, best of luck to you.

6 minutes ago, Picchio said:

@VirusAM I was still standing in line for the T-50 grip but I see it's not in the post anymore.

I'm sorry to be calling you out and I sincerely mean no disrespect, but it's been over a month since you published your post.

It would have been simpler if you specified that your items were not immediately available.

That said, best of luck to you.

I didn't sell it to other people. I simply changed my mind (and the project I have in mind), and decided to keep the grip and attempt another kind of mod (simpler and cheaper then buying another grip). So I decided to sell only the base.

• Like 1

• VirusAM changed the title to For Sale - Virpil T-50cm2 base - Monstertech Stand - GTX 2070 8gb
  • VirusAM changed the title to For Sale - Virpil T-50cm2 base - Monstertech Stand

up for reduced prices and added items

Edited by VirusAM

• VirusAM changed the title to For Sale - Virpil T-50cm2 base - Monstertech Stand - Winwing Orion Throttle

Sure, but I will need to do that, I will post it in the next few days

Edited by VirusAM
  • Like 1

• VirusAM changed the title to For Sale - Virpil T-50cm2 base - Winwing Orion Throttle

Winwing throttle pictures added

• VirusAM changed the title to For Sale - Logitech g940 - Logitech g13 - Winwing Orion Throttle

Added new hardware and deleted sold stuff

Edited by VirusAM

• VirusAM changed the title to For Sale - Logitech g940 modded and stock - Logitech g13 - Winwing Orion Throttle

Added g940 and hybrid g940/warthog pictures

• 2 weeks later...

Up: Added stuff

Edited by VirusAM

• VirusAM changed the title to For Sale - Virpil t-50cm2 grip - Hybrid Logitech g940/Warthog - Logitech g13

UP: removed sold items

Edited by VirusAM

• VirusAM changed the title to For Sale - Multiple Items

UP: modified prices, added more stuff.

• VirusAM changed the title to For Sale - Multiple Flight Gear Items

10 hours ago, Irpus said:

Is the Warthog grip Just the grip itself? No magnetic base? How about uploading pictures of added iterms?
Thank you.

Inviato dal mio CPH2145 utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes I have warthog base, grip and throttle. I just modified the thread to add also the base which I forgot before. 

I can do pictures and send in PM so if you are interested just contact me privately

Added pictures of some items

• VirusAM changed the title to For Sale - FSSB r3 Lightning, Warthog Base+Grip, Winwing Orion throttle, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals - MISC

up price updated.

Everything listed is still available

FSSB Sold, updated options for remaining items

• VirusAM changed the title to For Sale - Warthog Stick, Winwing Orion throttle, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Monstertech Mount
  • VirusAM changed the title to For Sale - Warthog base and Stick, Monstertech Mount, Winwing Orion throttle