UH-60L Black Hawk Mod ("Official" Thread)

6 hours ago, Bailey said:

The devs would have to write the code to be able to use the weapons. If you did a model/name/reference swap the module does not know what you want to do with it.

Do you have the knowledge to do that? I tried but im not a modder. I pay 10$ to whoever does that(put working guns and rockets on the blackhawk). This means that i want to play with it, not just a theoretical stuff of who can do it (omg)...

Edited by Airmage

12 minutes ago, Airmage said:

Do you have the knowledge to do that? I tried but im not a modder. I pay 10$ to whoever does that(put working guns and rockets on the blackhawk).

Done. PM for paypal 😄

Spoiler

image.png

• Like 1

Question for those who have experience with the Blackhawk IRL: 

If I'm flying a transport mission, either for medivac or troop transport, maybe 40 km round-trip, what is a normal cruising speed, altitude and torque percentage for this bird?

I feel like pushing 150+ knots at 100 ft and 100% torque is probably not the best habit to get into. 🙂

3 hours ago, Floyd1212 said:

Question for those who have experience with the Blackhawk IRL: 

If I'm flying a transport mission, either for medivac or troop transport, maybe 40 km round-trip, what is a normal cruising speed, altitude and torque percentage for this bird?

I feel like pushing 150+ knots at 100 ft and 100% torque is probably not the best habit to get into. 🙂

I'm not experienced with the Blackhawk IRL, but I know there isn't a single correct answer.

Weight, Altitude, Temperature, etc, and some more variables I'm sure I'm not thinking of.

Thanks for the awsome MOD! Very, very nice work sir!

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Hello simmers,

I tried UH-60 and it is superb! I do have one question... For the takeoff, the input from Pedals, is not needed at all, I guess this is not normal usage in Helicopters right? compared to Mi-24, Gazelle, and others.

Asrock Z270 pro4, i7 6700, gtx 1070

1 hour ago, kalas1988 said:

Hello simmers,

I tried UH-60 and it is superb! I do have one question... For the takeoff, the input from Pedals, is not needed at all, I guess this is not normal usage in Helicopters right? compared to Mi-24, Gazelle, and others.

SAS 1, SAS 2 and FPS compensate for pedals input. It is realistic.

• Like 3

[sIGPIC]http://i55.tinypic.com/21oydlx.jpg[/sIGPIC]

ヒューイ最高!o(≧∇≦o)

On 2/22/2022 at 2:14 PM, Kinkkujuustovoileipä said:

5) What about a Pave Hawk/Seahawk/Jayhawk/Oceanhawk/Firehawk/Gods-knows-what-hawk?

Without the ability to implement the systems that actually makes those unique (FLIR, radar, ASW systems, hoists, firefighting systems etc.) I don't really see any point. We are bringing some of the smaller changes as options to the core mod such as the Refuel Probe and later on, Tacan navigation.

First, excellent Mod that I would have gladly paid what I paid for the Huey. I am certainly looking forward to v1.2 so that we can use mission generated ADF and FM.

As for likely not making the Seahawk, I would kindly ask that you reconsider. Given the naval aspect in DCS, the enhanced Moose CSAR with downed pilots in the water, and the ASW script available, it would be great to have the SH/MH-60. While I understand the difficulty in creating the systems within the helicopter, having the model alone with the scripting options would greatly enhance the realism feel.

Anyway, fantastic work on this project and looking forward to all the enhancements.

• Like 1

vCAPT Scott "LoVis" Gray

Chief of Naval Personnel

Virtual United States Navy - VUSN

vusn.org

4 hours ago, DonJosh said:

is there a mod to add pilots in the cockpit(external). looks a bit strange.. a flying blackhawk without pilots.

Welcome to the future 😄

https://www.flyingmag.com/a-uh-60a-black-hawk-just-flew-with-no-pilot-on-board/

• Like 2

On 2/27/2022 at 12:49 AM, Mitch said:

comming soon.....

Screen_220226_102645.jpg

Screen_220226_230544.jpg

Holy moly.......  

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

11 minutes ago, Esac_mirmidon said:

thanks for the heads up:

Changelog

Feature Changes

• Air source requirement added to engine start procedure
  • Flight model updated - more accurate torque/transmission behaviour (ETL, mass, etc.)
  • Flight Path Stabilization & Trim System improved
  • Flare countermeasures added
  • Configurable intenal cargo added
  • Cockpit model updated for scale
  • Many many many wonderful keybinds

Bugs/Corrections

• Wheelbrakes fixed
  • Autostart enhancement added
  • Damage to ground fire fixed
  • Rename wheel lock binds correction
  • Toggle Keybinds for CISP/MODE buttons enhancement
  • Inclinometer movement bug fixed
  • Removable seats added
  • uh-60 hover issue with "Solo Flight" Checked in ME bug fixed
  • Chaff and Flare Dispensers correction fixed
  • No starter/engine noise when starting #1 engine fixed
  • Add HDG bug, COURSE bug, radio preset inc / decrease key bindings
  • Add more instant Action Missions enhancement
  • Heat/Start Air Source switch seems to be inop
  • Add rudder binds for keyboard and controller
  • Add pitch/roll binds for keyboard and controller
  • 10' ft Hover TQ required does not change with weight increase/decrease
  • VSI/HSI Flags showing incorrectly
  • APU ON advisory illuminates early
  • Collective position
  • Pedal authority is too strong
  • ICS/XMIT Next and Previous keybinds dont work
  • Nr (Rotor Speed) not Driven by Np(Engine Speed)
  • Multiplayer Disconnect issues
  • Master caution does not appear with caution advisory panel cautions
  • [Feature request] Separate key bindings for extending and retracting the fuel probe enhancement
  • Have Num+/Num- be default for collective inc/dec enhancement
  • Anticollision, Position, NAV, Cabin Light keybinds missing enhancement
  • Add more Fuel probe AAR keybinds enhancement
  • NG at idle correction
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Beautiful! Can‘t wait flying it!

great list of fixes and changes…….

DCS MT 2.9.3.51704
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - UH-60L(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - FC3 - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai — Waiting for: OH-58D - BO105 - CH-47F - AH-1G(Mod) - OH-6(Mod) - Kola  - Australia - Afghanistan - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer)

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog(40cm Ext., Dampers) + Throttle, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1