UH-60L Black Hawk Mod ("Official" Thread)

Is there a proper Camo-Skin for emulating a HH-60 Pave Hawk? I know there is a nice looking green-light grey one, but maybe someone has made a more realistic Euro-paint scheme?

an-hh-60g-pave-hawk-from-the-66th-rescue

• Like 3

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

29 minutes ago, Tomcatter87 said:

Is there a proper Camo-Skin for emulating a HH-60 Pave Hawk? I know there is a nice looking green-light grey one, but maybe someone has made a more realistic Euro-paint scheme?

It would be cool to have a a mod to add the Weather Radar and FLIR as well.
And another for the TF/TR radar and FLIR for a SOAR bird. 

47 minutes ago, ST0RM said:

It would be cool to have a a mod to add the Weather Radar and FLIR as well.
And another for the TF/TR radar and FLIR for a SOAR bird. 

Don't think its gonna happen, at least not with functional stuff. Therefore I'd be happy with a nice green camo. 😉

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

If I were a Modder guy, I would get really discouraged with that never-satisfied mood that some users have ... never fully happy with what they have been given for free, always asking for something else: another variant, another equipment, jezz 👎

• Like 6

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

54 minutes ago, Tomcatter87 said:

Don't think its gonna happen, at least not with functional stuff. Therefore I'd be happy with a nice green camo. 😉

I was meaning 3D objects that placed them on the fuselage, would suffice. The rest, I realize, are all SDK things.

40 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

If I were a Modder guy, I would get really discouraged with that never-satisfied mood that some users have ... never fully happy with what they have been given for free, always asking for something else: another variant, another equipment, jezz 👎

Once again, you're speaking out of place. 
I'm very happy with the helicopter mod and fly it quite frequently. At no place did I criticize the mod. 
I was just speaking about improvements to the visuals. There are already 3D pilots that were added and some other external bits. This was just an idea. 

1 hour ago, Rudel_chw said:

I'd even make a euro camo myself, having already made some liveries. Just wanted to make sure no one else has made one / is working on one.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Tomcatter87 said:

I'd even make a euro camo myself, having already made some liveries. Just wanted to make sure no one else has made one / is working on one.

Oh, sorry, i was referring to those people who ask for new variants or additional equipment .. items that only the Mod developer can create .. of course liveries are not like that and many users are able to create one (not me tough 😪  )

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Hola de nuevo 

Pues lamento decir que las tropas en este caso 4 Udes. de infanterìa con A-4 , no embarcan a pesar de tener activado el " Archivo Script " CTLE .lua y mist.lua 

Sin embargo y obviamente , en el UH-1H sì embarcan sin ningùn problema , es màs aparece el F7-Embarque de tropas y con el anterior o sea el UH-60 , no ocurre esto 

Y es una pena porque en la misiòn esta darìa vida a la misma 

Si hubiera alguna otra opciòn lo agradecerìa me informaran 

Gracias

1 hour ago, GUINCHO said:

Hola de nuevo 

Pues lamento decir que las tropas en este caso 4 Udes. de infanterìa con A-4 , no embarcan a pesar de tener activado el " Archivo Script " CTLE .lua y mist.lua 

Sin embargo y obviamente , en el UH-1H sì embarcan sin ningùn problema , es màs aparece el F7-Embarque de tropas y con el anterior o sea el UH-60 , no ocurre esto 

Y es una pena porque en la misiòn esta darìa vida a la misma 

Si hubiera alguna otra opciòn lo agradecerìa me informaran 

Puedes simular que las tropas embarcan haciendo que estas desaparezcan cerca del helicóptero con un trigger, zonas de trigger, puede que alguna bandera y la opción "desactivar grupo" en el punto A y luego hacer algo similar y "activar grupo" en el punto B y todo eso que te ahorras en scripts y otras historias que no sabes si en la siguiente actualización funcionen bien y si la misión es para compartir pues le ahorras a los demás el buscar el script, instalarlo,etc, etc.... Además creo que visualmente en ningún módulo, oficial o no, se ven las tropas embarcadas.... pues eso. El único que sabrá el truco es el mago.

A simple Human being's Passion

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

So I updated to 1.3.1. But I now cannot start the chopper. To be sure I was doing everything properly

I followed this tutorial here:

I flip on the battery and the generators. I turn on the APU- I hear the APU spin up.

I set fuel levers to x-feed

I push the start button for Engine 1 , and 10 sec later flip the power lever to idle. Nothing happens.

I reinstalled the latest DCS, added the freshly  downloaded mod to the aircraft folder in the saved games folder.

I chose instant action, cold start.

Same thing.

I also tried putting the Air source to engine as well as switching the fuel to prime.

Same thing-no engine start.

Did something change in 1.3.1 that I am missing?

Edited by skypickle

4930K @ 4.5, 32g ram, TitanPascal

7 minutes ago, skypickle said:

Did something change in 1.3.1 that I am missing?

yes, it got more realistic .. you need to set the AIR SOURCE switch to APU, and follow a more updated video 🙂

This is my procedure, in case you find it useful:

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26iNEDJ8BYGiJzWcdzuA

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi all.  Has anyone been able to successfully save a Track file using this mod?  Every time I try to re-watch a track or save track the result is nothing like the mission I actually flew.  It usually shows the bird crashing in first few minutes even though I actually completed mission and landed.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2022 at 7:29 PM, Tanuki44 said:

UPDATE VERSION *** Pilot and Copilot UH-60L *** Version 5.2   (Correction of a bug preventing the adjustment of the quantity of fuel during a refuel)

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/e42/56g7dv0p2dkqf2nwdeychzx30zj0rmkq/UH-60L-1.3_Pilot_v5.2.zip

Is there any other skins for the pilot? I remember seeing other ones. Plain green or ucp camo looks better.

30 minutes ago, ElvisDaKang said:

All reasons why I AUTOSTART

The change in the start procedure was well documented both on the changelog and on the module's readme. Why have a clickable cockpit if we wont use it to start the bird?

• Like 2

On 7/21/2022 at 12:31 PM, KeyserSoze62 said:

Hi all.  Has anyone been able to successfully save a Track file using this mod?  Every time I try to re-watch a track or save track the result is nothing like the mission I actually flew.  It usually shows the bird crashing in first few minutes even though I actually completed mission and landed.

Thanks.

Welcome to the frustrating world of dcs track files. Have you submitted your latest sacrifice to Jobu of five roosters two sheep and a bottle of spiced rum? 

• Like 1

Don't Panic!

4 hours ago, 42jeff said:

Have you submitted your latest sacrifice to Jobu of five roosters two sheep and a bottle of spiced rum? 

Every season, but I can't remember when I started spliting my budget in one part for buying the sheeps and the other for buying a model. I can only tell you 2 things:

1- The budget part for sheeps has been raising every season...

2- When the model is from a third party dev./ unofficial or a mod... track files corruption go even messier and it doesn't mean that official ones are 100% out of that mess. Don't loose the faith... but keep the rum for you... Jobu will understand...

• Like 1

A simple Human being's Passion

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]